Turbo Swap Parts List

s_x_i

Established Member
Guys,

I bought a THP turbo setup from a member on here not long ago and I'm getting ready to do the swap. I have a guy with a Mach 1 wanting to do a blower setup, so we're going to trade parts. Is there a "parts to go turbo" thread or list somewhere? I'm looking to see what all I need to trade with him so both our cars will have everything they need. I won't need the upper or lower intakes, as I'm planning to go sullivan, but I know I'll need timing cover, alternator + brackets, coolant crossover, throttle / cruise brackets, and some other misc parts, just wasn't sure if there was a definitive list out there somewhere.

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Guys,

I bought a THP turbo setup from a member on here not long ago and I'm getting ready to do the swap. I have a guy with a Mach 1 wanting to do a blower setup, so we're going to trade parts. Is there a "parts to go turbo" thread or list somewhere? I'm looking to see what all I need to trade with him so both our cars will have everything they need. I won't need the upper or lower intakes, as I'm planning to go sullivan, but I know I'll need timing cover, alternator + brackets, coolant crossover, throttle / cruise brackets, and some other misc parts, just wasn't sure if there was a definitive list out there somewhere.

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

There was one i think on Modfords stickied for some time. You will want to pull your intercooler pump and rez for him upper rad hose ( I think the lower is the same. ) ohter than that it sounds like you have most of it covered. Might as well swap him dampers while your in there.

99 GT vert

Established Member
There was one i think on Modfords stickied for some time. You will want to pull your intercooler pump and rez for him upper rad hose ( I think the lower is the same. ) ohter than that it sounds like you have most of it covered. Might as well swap him dampers while your in there.

do you happen to have the link to this i cant seem to find it

2mchtoy

Established Member
Here ya go. you need a 99-01 alt. with plug wires. you need a 99-01 cobra/mach throttle cable. You will need a 99-01 intake. upper and lower also. alt. bracket from said vehicle. you will need a 2v oil filter adapter where your oil cooler/warmer is. I believe that's about it for the majority.
Tom

2mchtoy

Established Member
Here ya go. you need a 99-01 alt. with plug wires. you need a 99-01 cobra/mach throttle cable. You will need a 99-01 intake. upper and lower also. alt. bracket from said vehicle. you will need a 2v oil filter adapter where your oil cooler/warmer is. I believe that's about it for the majority.
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread