Turbocharged Go Kart

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't personally like the sound, but then again I'm not a fan of 4-cylinder anything.

tjhinker

Established Member
:lol:

Pretty much, disappointed by misleading thread title.

Didnt think of it in that way. My apologies gentlemen. This is a 1.6L making 197 hp and 215 ft lbs of torque weighing in at around 2700lbs . You have to admit thats pretty damn awesome. Autocross beast and very very go kart"esk"

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Thread saved! Heres my brother on a shifter kart @ Laguna. Best time clocked 1:37 I believe.
[youtube_browser]-deJKFKt38I&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLA989B33B09EE89FD[/youtube_browser]

Skip to 2:03 for the start of the course.
:beer:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Thread saved! Heres my brother on a shifter kart @ Laguna. Best time clocked 1:37 I believe.
[youtube_browser]-deJKFKt38I&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLA989B33B09EE89FD[/youtube_browser]

But, but, its bot turboed as thread promised.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Didnt think of it in that way. My apologies gentlemen. This is a 1.6L making 197 hp and 215 ft lbs of torque weighing in at around 2700lbs . You have to admit thats pretty damn awesome. Autocross beast and very very go kart"esk"

Its all good man. You know the interwebz is for the funnies!

Have fun with the car. :beer:

tjhinker

Established Member

That is awesome!!:rockon:

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
Then turn the volume down. I will autocross against you any day with this car :nono:

No, maybe you shouldnt post stupid, misleading threads. You're still a noob so no big deal.
But you should research the Mercedes-AMG ABC Hydraulic suspension system that's in my car. It pressurizes the struts to 3000psi and allows for rolls royce comfort or porsche 911 beating cornering performance. It corners completely flat.
I regularly kill high end sports cars in the mountains and canyons around here, much to their surprize. Regular shocks/struts can never replicate the range of adjustment this system has. 15 sensors+dedicated computer make short work of most anything, short of speciality cars like 458's. I actually just raced and beat one on the freeway a few days ago, and my 5.5L supercharged motor that makes 600hp is still not as loud as that fart can in the video you posted. haha Oh, and it's a Luxury car too. ;-)

Last edited:

tjhinker

Established Member
No, maybe you shouldnt post stupid, misleading threads. You're still a noob so no big deal.
But you should research the Mercedes-AMG ABC Hydraulic suspension system that's in my car. It pressurizes the struts to 3000psi and allows for rolls royce comfort or porsche 911 beating cornering performance. It corners completely flat.
I regularly kill high end sports cars in the mountains and canyons around here, much to their surprize. Regular shocks/struts can never replicate the range of adjustment this system has. 15 sensors+dedicated computer make short work of most anything, short of speciality cars like 458's. I actually just raced and beat one on the freeway a few days ago, and my 5.5L supercharged motor that makes 600hp is still not as loud as that fart can in the video you posted. haha Oh, and it's a Luxury car too. ;-)

lol you need to sit down and have a beer brotha!

Users who are viewing this thread