Turbocharged Saturn Sky

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
I gotta say, that thing is pretty sweet. and sharp looking. Forget the name and just look at the car. Much better than the miata IMO

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
GTSpartan said:
I gotta say, that thing is pretty sweet. and sharp looking. Forget the name and just look at the car. Much better than the miata IMO

It kinda looks like a vette to me, its pretty cool!

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
I see the base model is $24,000. How much for the turbo version, if you know? It weighs just under 3,000lbs, RWD with limited slip, 0.9gs, but top speed is 126 drag limited??

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
That car is totally sweet.

I'd definately want to remove the Saturn logo though. It's great they're adding more HP ... I'd seriously consider buying one.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
12's in the quarter......I don't think so. Mid 13's maybe. It is a nice car though. I'd take one in a heart beat.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
03InThe11s said:
im thinking that car + the vettes 7.0 liter 505hp powertrain.... if only i was rich....

It'll only be a matter of time before the mallett guys get their hands on these cars... :thumbsup:

Sp3nis

Baby With a Bottle
Established Member
A Saturn? :sleeping:

And yeah i thought Solstice too when i first saw the car.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
TORCH_RED said:
It'll only be a matter of time before the mallett guys get their hands on these cars... :thumbsup:

They already have.

http://www.mallettcars.com/news-3-15-06-v8sky.htm

Their Solstice already comes with an LS2 with an optional supercharger :eek: Looks like a 402 stroker or a 427 is already an option... I think I'd go for the loaded package (maybe performance package...). Low 20's for a solstice/sky and 30k for that package is a steal. You'd have a lotus elise with wayyy more power and tons more comfort.

http://www.mallettcars.com/solstice-conversion.htm

TheOne™

Established Member
dun they have the option of an LS7 in there? mallett cars.

eitherway the turbo sky sounds like a nice car, looks better than the solstice, and well it has forged internals so i guess you could up the boost some more:).

Users who are viewing this thread