Turning 55....

VegasMichael

Established Member
It sucks. Happened to me back in early March. I haven't been the same since.
Friends asking me what's wrong.
Family asking me what's wrong.
And as much as I tried to hide it my boss asking me what's wrong.
My job is my life and I got worried that she noticed my mental state.
I've always been her rock and she mine.
I'm better now and she knows it but Jesus this hasn't been fun.
It's like all of a sudden you realize that that many years are gone and you can't go back and change things.
You want to but you can't.
So I will march on. And I apologize to everyone I irritated while dealing with this.
Note: An old saying came to mind: Getting old ain't for sissies.
By jingo.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Are you drinking again? Age is just a number brother. SVTP family is here for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your posts in LNC man I credit you for the job you do as a teacher. With today’s society and kids it’s gotta be rough. Keep your head up brother age is a number.

VegasMichael

Established Member
From your posts in LNC man I credit you for the job you do as a teacher. With today’s society and kids it’s gotta be rough. Keep your head up brother age is a number.

Thanks, man. I love my job and kids. But no more LNC for me. I ruffled too many feathers there. My age may just be a number but it still irritates me. But hey, nothing I can do about it.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks, man. I love my job and kids. But no more LNC for me. I ruffled too many feathers there. My age may just be a number but it still irritates me. But hey, nothing I can do about it.

I don’t think LNC would mind having you back. You and Bruno had me rolling.

VegasMichael

Established Member
@VegasMichael - we love you buddy but no homo. Except maybe for Klaus.

I’m 51 and it seems like I blinked and 15 years went by. Totally normal buddy. Enjoy life and love those close to you. Every second you let your age bother you is another second wasted. The sand only goes one way thru the hourglass.
Klaus be copying from here: Misc.
I think he was just trying to have some fun. It worked.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Just another day man, just turned 39 myself not as old as you but my body is falling apart like a man over 50 from too many years of football and rugby. Live 'em while you can, everyone's days are numbered from the jump you're waiting like the rest of us to see what the next step is; enjoy this one while you can. Enjoy what really matters, family, friends, and laughs screw the rest of the bullshit; nothing else matters.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
we are all middle aged men who come to a car forum to start shit and insult people..... so we act like kids, which keeps us young.

I'm 29 so I guess I don't count

But basically true.

And VM, just remember. There's been a long line of men who stayed primed well into their 70s. You've got 20 years to go brother, so enjoy your time on this earth

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
So I will march on. And I apologize to everyone I irritated while dealing with this.
FatIdealisticAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Like they said age is a number

I played softball two days ago. I’m 32. I’m still limping around because of how old I feel haha

Users who are viewing this thread