TV remote control finder...

97 slowbra

Banned
I was thinking about this earlier as i was looking for the remote.. I had just sat down with a big bowl of moose tracks ice cream, a few home made chocolate chip cookies ( to smush in the ice cream) and a small glass of chocolate milk:p...Then as soon as i was getting situated to watch the tube, of course the remote was no where to be found..Had to get up and look all around the house for where the hell thing dissapeared to. By the time i got back to the TV the damn ice cream was half melted and the show was half over (no more tivo or record or w/e thats shits call:fm:) Anyway, anyone else lose their damn remotes as much as me?

Btw: Item is patent pending by myself... (who is not a fat ass just for the record):coolman:

Last edited by a moderator:

nighthawk355x

Banned
They already make this...I think it's called a "wife". :lol: J/K ladies!

Honestly I know they have a key finder, you just put it on your keychain and whistle and it beeps. I'm sure it's doable if they don't already make it. Same principle.

You could even make a universal remote with the finder built in, if it fits in a keychain it'll fit in a remote! THAT would be badass! ...just cut a fellow F-body owner in for 10% for my million dollar idea. :-D

Last edited:

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
My kids got me a pack of four finders for Christmas.....they said that when they saw it that it was perfect for me since I'm always complaining that I can't find the remote or my car keys.....:D

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I already have a remote control finder. It's called "putting it back on the shelf where it belongs".

It works wonders. :thumbsup:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
get more than one remote that way once you lose them all you have more chances of finsing at least one when you have to start looking

Users who are viewing this thread