Twin Turbo 03 Oxford White

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
I have an 03 Oxford white coupe has a new built d&d viper t56 and spec 5 clutch 7k miles, 8.8 rear end 3.55 for racing gears team z motorsports series 1 suspension and full length subframe connectors Turbo Horsepower twin 61mm kit 60lb injectors kurgan triple 340lph fuel system car is a great running car 700whp on only 15psi way more left in it. People have made 1200 on this turbo setup and it spools up almost instantly. Does have 97k miles but was stock and babied it whole life until 7k miles ago when it was modded. Does have some cosmetic blemishes in paint and front seats but the rest is great and runs awesome super fast. Also sitting on new staged cobras with black centers and 315/35/17 toyo tq

Ill let it go for 18,200 Located in Melbourne FL. I sold a cobra earlier this year to Kobra_98 you can ask him how smoothly that transaction went.

Pictures here

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/Gt35mr/library/?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

04mach17

Established Member
Wow great deal. I hate when these deals come across when I don't have the money!!! Damn kinda makes me wanna put my car up for sale. Anyone want a modfox???lol

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Some people asked for this info so just adding it for everyone

Car was dynoed a few months ago and is very conservative.

Clean title

Also has ba3000 maf, custom exhaust, and a nice Bluetooth head unit, pro 5.0 shifter. I'm sure I'm forgetting some mods.

I do have videos I can send you if you send me your email.

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Just do you guys know the car was in a minor accident that only scratched the bumper and messed one exhaust tip. It was a very low speed hit and run in a residential area. It is listed on the car fax because their was a police report and the insurance was notified but the damage was less than the deductible of 500 so nothing crazy. Obviously it's still a clean title and the accident did not affect the car at all.

On a side note please don't waist my time or yours with outrageous lowball offers thank you.

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
Bump for a good guy.
I'm taking good care of the black one.
it's a blast to drive :burnout:

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Just so everyone knows the car has ice cold ac, powe steering put a new rack in and power steering pump last year, and power brakes power everthing inside.

I had quite a few people interested today I will get back with all of you when I get back to my house in a few hours. Thank you for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread