Twin Turbo 1,000 RWHP. Low 9 second street car

twin62cobra

Established Member
The second video was an older video and I did have the catback on it. The first video I ran the car uncapped. Believe it or not it runs 9.30 with the full exhaust.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, 9.30 with the full exhaust. Incredible! Again, GLWS. I hope the person who ultimately buys your Cobra enjoys it as much as you have.

twin62cobra

Established Member
Thank you so much. I really do love the car. I had a low 7 second race cars and to honest I enjoy having a fast clean street car more.

Last edited:

fast440

Established Member
Yep ! All mine !! Lol ! On the way home now . Still driving . Nice hanging out today Billy , the car is definitely everything and more that I was hoping it was and when I drove it today ... WOW !!!! Can’t wait to put some miles on it !!!! Nice meeting you in person today and your family . Also , Very nice dealin with ya man . Talk to ya soon man .
Thanks.

SVTXTC

Established Member
SOLD!!!!! It is finally time to sell my Baby, which I have owned since 2006. I am the second owner of the vehicle. The vehicle is a 2004 with only little over 20,000 miles on it and has been garage kept. It makes over a 1,000 RWHP and run low 9's in the 1/4 at over 154 MPH with only 23 LBS of boost. The car is a 100% sleeper. It looks totally stock and it is not gutted at all. Everything is functional on the vehicle and the A/C blows ice cold. This is a high quality build with no short cuts taken. PRICE UPDATE $25,000 FIRM. You can contact me at 910-964-7845 with any questions you may have. I have way too much to list on this tread. Thank you for looking.

Here is the breakdown of the car.

Engine:
Boss Block
JE Custom Pistons
ARP Fasteners throughout
Fox Lake Stage III ported heads
Crower Valve springs
Sullivan Upper and Lower Intake
ATI Balancer
MRT hood struts
Stock 2004 Camshafts

Transmission/Drivetrain
Viper Spec T-56
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
New RAM RXT Twin Disc Clutch
Ford Racing Drive Shaft
Solid 8.8 Rear end.
Strange 31 spline axles with c-clips eliminators
Ford Racing 3.55 gears

Fuel Injections System:
Holley Dominator EFI System (all the factory gauges work)
Ford Racing 80lbs injectors
Sullivan Fuel Rails
FORE Fuel Fuel Hat
Twin 340 Walbro Fuel pumps

Forced Induction System:
Custom Twin Turbo System
Twin 62/62 Precession turbos
Stainless Steel Hot and Cold Side

Wheels/Tires:
17x10.5 rear / 17x9 front Chrome Cobra wheels
275/40/17 Nitto
315/35/17 Mickey Thompson Drag Radial
Drag Setup
15x3 front/ 15x10 rear Bogart Fly Stars
Mickey Thompson 28x10.5 Slicks with 2 passes on them

Interior:
Custom leather seat covers - front and back
Classic Design Concepts styling bar
Speed Of Sound gauge pod cluster
Boost gauge and Fuel gauge
Cobra Floor mats
Cobra Trunk removable floor mat

View attachment 1638228View attachment 1638230View attachment 1638234View attachment 1638235
View attachment 1638229View attachment 1638231View attachment 1638236View attachment 1638237
View attachment 1638232View attachment 1638233

I think it’s wild that it was NOT mentioned this was Tasca’s car and a piece of Ford racing history:
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/found-a-piece-of-terminator-ford-tasca-history.1181635/

fast440

Established Member
TTT .... I bought this car .( SVTXTC ) Would LOVE to speak to you about it . I’ll be writing up a FULL review and experience of me buying this car in the next couple day as soon as I get a chance ..... Meanwhile . I messaged you about the history that you are speaking of about this car . Let me know if you can talk please ...
thanks
Tony

Last edited:

SVTXTC

Established Member
TTT .... I bought this car .( SVTXTC ) Would LOVE to speak to you about it . I’ll be writing up a FULL review and experience of me buying this car in the next couple day as soon as I get a chance ..... Meanwhile . I messaged you about the history that you are speaking of about this car . Let me know if you can talk please ...
thanks
Tony
I sent you a PM with my contact information.

Users who are viewing this thread