Twin Turbo 32V 5.4 Lightning

falstaff

Established Member
I am selling my twin turb0 5.4 32v lightning.

Best of everything. This truck was featured in Ford truck magazine right after I took ownership of it.

Please email or pm for details.

25,000 firm price trade value 35,000.

Looking for 2007 or newer jetskis no kawi's though sorry.

Last edited:

falstaff

Established Member
send me your email and I'll send you some pics.

But if you just want to see pics please understand I'm very busy and am only inclined to deal with serious buyers.

Thanks

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Thats cool, I just wondered what it looked like since shawn got rid of it....

Do you not have a photobucket account or anything?

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
dude your trying to sell a pretty sweet truck and putting n minimal effort at least say what month and what magazine the truck was in so we can search since posting pics seems to be way over the top

ShockTherapy

Established Member
...at least say what month and what magazine the truck was in so we can search since posting pics seems to be way over the top

Spring 2006 Ford Truck Performance pages 28-31

I'm pretty sure it has a billet grill and under the hood looks different now. See a few more pics on my home page. http://www.AyresWeb.com

Page28and29.jpg

Page30and31.jpg

falstaff

Established Member
Thanks Shawn! It's just time to move on. Yes, you are correct the bling is all but gone and replaced with black powder coating and annodizing, the wheels are stock 04 wheels(sleeper look) ,the carpet is black, and the grilles are billet as well.

For the others the reason for the minimal effort is 99% of you guys aren't serious and have little to no intentions on purchase. This isnt my first rodeo on the internet selling things. As stated above I am very busy and in general have a considerable lack of interest in staying on the internet constantly responding and eating up my time forwarding pics and posting pics.

I mean look at the first person to respond in this thread , he just wanted to see what the truck looks like.

I see it if you take the time to honor my request in the 1st post then more than likely you might be a serious buyer.

Soooo..... either leave your email here, email it to me, or pm me and I will get back to you.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
dude your trying to sell a pretty sweet truck and putting n minimal effort at least say what month and what magazine the truck was in so we can search since posting pics seems to be way over the top

I bet not a single person that has posted in this thread is an actual potential buyer for this truck. When I sold my old built truck I was the same way. Guess what, I got a serious buyer and was paid my full asking price.
Why waste his time if you have no intention of buying the truck>???
Best of luck with the sale Dustin!

Last edited:

falstaff

Established Member
Thank you SVT 150. I was starting to think I was being a bit hard. The truth is 90% of the vehicle for sale threads are chock full of people increasing their post count with the saying " If I had the money I'd buy it" or "Send me some pics, very interested." Low and be hold you never hear from them again , not even a thank-you.

I dont need to get rid of this truck, fact is I love it and have taken as good if not better care of it than Shawn did. Yes I changed stuff cause I loved to drive it and didnt want to spend all weekend cleaning after a fri night at the track. I'm just looking out the window right now seeing myself in a slightly used natique or a on a pair of jet skis.

Last edited:

ShockTherapy

Established Member
Think of all the lookers as free bumps. Keeps your thread fresh and at the top. :beer:

Anybody that buys the truck will be very pleased. Dustin has beefed it up even more than it was when I had it. All the good stuff is there. I wish I had the $$$ to buy it back. Definitely a great buy for the $$$. :rockon:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Am posting up not to increase my post count but to give credit where credit is due. Nice truck and i would love to own it. Good luck with the sale.

falstaff

Established Member
I understand the free bump and thank everyone for the compliments. I anyone has ever sold something via internet (worth substantial value) then you know how frustrating it can be with the pic collectors.

Users who are viewing this thread