Twin Turbo 32V 5.4 Lightning

Blitzmann

Clean title? Any problems with the truck? Runs fine? Who tuned it? Was looking to build up a Lightning but this one is already finished and at a great price. Has it made any passes at the track if so whatd it run?

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Dustin... Post the link to a web gallery but also include a couple of pix here. It'll help. This truck looked unreal when it was being built, looks just as good now. $25 grand is not a bad price considering what was done to fab this truck at that level. I checked out loads of Lightnings via the web and eventually bought mine thru Craigslist when the then owner listed it Wednesday night and I bought it Thursday morning after driving 150 miles to it, and then driving it for 15 minutes. This was a couple of years back... but don't write off online lookers. Some guys might sell what they have to buy yours.

Good luck with finding a new owner, its a beautiful truck.

Last edited:

falstaff

Established Member
Link for gallery is above.

To add to your comments. People that know what they want know how to go about getting it also.

Take care!

falstaff

Established Member
Yep still for sale.

Shoot me an email and I will send off some pics and a spec sheet. Also have some dyno graphs.

Users who are viewing this thread