Twin Turbo ACR Viper Vs 4.0 Whipple/nitrous Boss vs 1000+Whp Supra

Pup

Established Member
question about the flames at the end: I figured he was brake boosting at first, but I didn't see a difference in tails between flames and the hit. I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to dump a clutch after bringing the revs and boost up so.....what was it? Some sort of two-step type thing? Someone fill me in

Looked and sounded like rolling antilag.

I don't know if it's all but I know some you hold a button, put the pedal down, it'll hold at set speed/rev limit while building boost, let button go, then you're off.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
So it kind of is a two step, thanks, never seen one in a rolling application before, sweet

*edit*
Alright, interesting stuff to read in to re. those anti lag systems. Seems like it could be pretty bad for your snails though.

sent from my phone with two hands while driving with my knee

Last edited:

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Lol typical mustang owners math. Just because a car is nearly as fast for much less money doesn't mean it's better.
When they are purely racing then yes it does. If this was a comparison test about which car is overall better then obviously its the Viper.

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I got at least 60K in my 03 term and my car would walk both those cars. Easily.

58372811.jpg

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I got at least 60K in my 03 term and my car would walk both those cars. Easily.
You wasted your money, everyone knows a pulley'd down termie will walk just about everything. Has cargo space and great value too.

$60k could have gotten you a down payment on a low mile, 6 owners ONLY termie. You don't want the 20 owner 100,000 mile termie.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^ LMFAO

The point was made earlier that the Viper isn't a straight line car, well then why the hell would you twin turbo the thing? Kinda slamming your head against a wall taking a car like that out to run 150+ down the highway.
Because?

Vipers aren't straightline cars, especially an ACR. A TA or GTS would walk an ACR with the same mods. The downforce and drag the ACR aero lit makes is unreal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread