Twin Turbo AWD Saleen S7 - dyno run

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Been wondering when we'd hear more about this build...

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

venomws6

Established Member
1 of the Baddest cars on the world and video taken by camera phone :lol1:

I can't imagine how crazy that thing puls :rockon:

Sick SVT

Established Member
I bet this car is gonna cause some butthurt to the ugr guys.

It might if they ever get the thing running on the street. I've been hearing about this build for a long time. Get it running and let's see what it can do already!! :banana:

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Im willing to bet if that bitch had wings, it would ****in fly.

I read somewhere a long time ago that theoretically if you were to flip the road upside down, that the S7 creates so much down force it would stick to the road.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Im willing to bet if that bitch had wings, it would ****in fly.

I read somewhere a long time ago that theoretically if you were to flip the road upside down, that the S7 creates so much down force it would stick to the road.

I also once heard that unicorns and mermaids existed, unfortunately, they were all ground up and turned into an engine to power this car.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

I never read that about the S7 but I'm not saying it's impossible. I know that an F1 car only has to do a little over 90mph to be able to drive upside down...

I also once heard that unicorns and mermaids existed, unfortunately, they were all ground up and turned into an engine to power this car.

:lol: :lol:

This thing is an absolute monster. Hope it tears up the streets and strikes fear in to the hearts of, well....everyone that would dare call themselves "King of the Street"

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Almost unbelievable. Some guy cashed out for an S7 then said "you know what this car needs, twin turbos and an AWD setup."

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Almost unbelievable. Some guy cashed out for an S7 then said "you know what this car needs, twin turbos and an AWD setup."

The newer ones already come twin turboed. What he said was, "you know I want a motor 200 cubes bigger than the already large 7 liter, bigger turbos, and yeah we should probably make it AWD."

Users who are viewing this thread