Twister Orange down

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
It's been all over Facebook so I have no issue with mentioning any of it here. The owner of the car was Kevin Beckwith, from Altamonte Springs, Florida. His daughter posted this...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How can you ride around without a seat belt on and the annoying ring/alarm just going off non-stop?

Hate to see loss of life though and very sad. Especially for the loved ones left behind.

Was this the Car with the Ported S/C? Can't remember the Tuner there locally but remember watching the video of it.
With many/most newer cars, the ring/alarm turns off after about 5 minutes. There are people who wear seatbelts all the time, there are those who for whatever reason forget to hook up, and there are those who just refuse to wear a seatbelt and just wait for the ring/alarm to go silent.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
And they plug the seatbelt in then get in the seat. Lot of people don’t wear a seatbelt or wear a helmet here in FL. On the up side, good if you are on the list waiting for an organ donor.

sdleo26

Established Member
Horrible ... what a tragedy. I drove my car home today after picking it up from getting coated. It is cold here still in NY. The car had 9 miles on it when I drove it out of lot from getting detailed. I jumped on it when I had the first clear road and all I thought was ... wow this thing will kill you if you are not careful; now I read this ... RIP, who cares about the car although that orange is gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread