Twister Orange

Mrbroccoli84

Established Member
Lol I imagine the paint code will be available sooner or later.

I need it in my life. I'm usually okay with a rust bucket as long as it moves but that orange is gorgeous. With the paint code any shop can replicate it ?? Not sure how the whole painting world works so excuse my ignorance.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I need it in my life. I'm usually okay with a rust bucket as long as it moves but that orange is gorgeous. With the paint code any shop can replicate it ?? Not sure how the whole painting world works so excuse my ignorance.

It is an awesome color.

Yes, I imagine any paint shop can replicate the code and get it damn close if not perfect. Gonna cost a pretty penny though.

triple-s

Established Member
Meh it looks like comp orange what's so special about this color? Is it a tricoat or metallic cause the picture's I've seen don't really show?

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Go to a body shop and ask them to see their color book. Guarantee you find another orange that you “need in your life”. There’s about 5000 varieties to choose from. And that might be underestimated. A drop of pearl here, a flake of metallic there, a tint of another color somewhere....the creations are endless

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread