Two 5.0s tried to play

VadersSVT

Established Member
First 5.0 was on the way to the gym I am at a stop light when all of a sudden a Grabber blue 5.0 pulls up next to me. looks super clean had some nice black wheels, I gave him the look he said 40 roll is fine for him. so we take off and he honks it off I put about 2-3 cars on him and shut down. not sure what was done to it probably just catback and cai but still a good run. Second 5.0 race was in Mexico at the spot. he calls me out(being the only cobra there) so I let him pick the mph and do the honks. this one had some more mods, BBK long tubes, X pipe, flowmaster outlaw muffler and other bolt ons. the car was crazy loud. race one from 40 mph he missed a gear I put maybe 2 cars on him. second run was the clean run I still won by at least 1 car. the 5.0 needed a driver mod I think????

rotarymagic

Established Member
You mention him possibly needing a driver mod yet have to go from a 40roll with a slow car... seems legit.

VadersSVT

Established Member
didn't have 15s on so couldn't find out I guess. either way both cars are both basically stock and not fast. not really the point man just for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread