two ZR1s at classic chevrolet

whitetrash1

Established Member
in grapevine. one is already sold and the other is going to charity but if anyones wants to check them out they are there

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
You my friend are a MOE RON!!! That vette is nothing like a Z06

yea I know nothing about it...:bored:

I said it LOOKS like one... it could have been so much better. I'd rather have a F1 + Z06 and 40 grand in the bank personally. But to each their own. I plan to smoke as many as I can race.

AaronK

Established Member
yea I know nothing about it...:bored:

I said it LOOKS like one... it could have been so much better. I'd rather have a F1 + Z06 and 40 grand in the bank personally. But to each their own. I plan to smoke as many as I can race.

The new z06 motor isn't the greatest for boost...

But anyways, I'm not a huge fan of the ZR1. It's a beautiful car and the amount of car you get for your money is a VERY good deal but it's just not for me. I can't wait to see the kind of power they make when they start producing aftermarked supercharger pullies for it. :beer:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member

But anyways, I'm not a huge fan of the ZR1. It's a beautiful car and the amount of car you get for your money is a VERY good deal but it's just not for me. I can't wait to see the kind of power they make when they start producing aftermarked supercharger pullies for it. :beer:
LOL :lol:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member

Nothing a set of low comp pistons and or larger CC heads won't fix.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread