Tysons ford car show!!!!! June 10 2012 sunday sunday sunday

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
My buddy is the sales manager at Tysons Ford and asked me to round you guys up for this awesome show. Monster Energy will be there giving out drinks, Vaughn Gittin Jr will be drifting again in the back lot and will have his full racing rigs with all 3 cars. There will be FORD RACING 18-wheelers selling merchandise, free food, live band, raffles giving away trips to a Richmond Nascar race...... Its going to be an awesome show. Lets show up NVMC with full force MACA all shined up and ready to kick ass!!!! The show is not just limited to Mustangs he said any cool Ford can enter and best of all its FREE FREE FREE!!!!!!
2013MonsterMustangRTR_GittinJR-8.jpg

1969-mustang-rtr-x.jpg

Kip Killmon's Tysons Ford

Link--->Kip Killmon Tysons Ford <---Link

10AM-3PM

8201 Leesburg Pike, Vienna Va 22182

Ok Mustanger's it's that time again, summer will soon be here and that means the "Mustang Round Up" car show hosted by none other than
Kip Killmon Tysons Ford

The event will again have VAUGHN GITTIN JR., with Custom 18 Wheeler. He will bring 3 of his World Class Ford Mustang, one being his 1969 RTR-X. He will doing his World Class Drifting Demonstrations in the back parking lot. He will be doing Ride Alongs, Autographs, Autographing Hats n Hero Cards, Shirts, etc.

There will be LIVE music from SUBTLE MADNESS on a 24x20 Stage, they a local band who does one heck of a show for crowd come see what they are about !!!!

Carmen's Grille- will again be providing the food, Burgers, Dogs, Wings and Water, Soda etc. They are a great family business who are wonderful at what they do.

The "Snack Shack"- will be onsite with Lemonade, Funnel Cakes.

Berliner Specialties- will be there with Ice Cream (Good Humor, Ben & Jerry's, Klondike, Breyers out of their 1965 Ford "Good Humor Truck"

Carfax-Will be here get a FREE Carfax for your Steed

Then there is the Car Show !!

Top 20 Popular Vote Format
(No MCA Rules here)
+
Additional Trophies For

Best Paint
Best Motor
Best Engine
Best "Peoples Choice" Overall
&
Kip's "Top Choice" Grand Champion

We are NOW taking Pre-Registrations, this event is FREE. If you want to attend please send the following information using the LINK provided below.

1. Full Name
2. Make, Model & Yr of Mustang
3. Telephone Number

EMAIL Information Using This Link

Printable Flyer

mailto:[email protected]

If you have any questions please call

(703) 346-8151

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
This sounds like fun. Depending on when the wife and kid get in from their flight, I might head up for a little while.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I may check it out. My wife will have my car though but that's another story.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I may check it out. My wife will have my car though but that's another story.

WOW! Please do not tell my g/f! 4 Cobra's and I've never let her drive any of them...and boy do I hear about it! I always hear..if I wreck it you are insured..I said yeah that's what I want to hear before I throw you the keys.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
If you guys want to park in the show try to get there by atleast 915 or earlier. This thing is going to fill up quick.

Users who are viewing this thread