Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Sunday

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
So I thought i'd make a new thread since we kinda hijacked the other thread...

Who would be down for a little meet and greet in the UCF area? Seems as though there are quite a few of us around here and we never see each other lol. Let me know who all would be interested and when a good time and place it.

Edit: This is the meet location, date, time, etc.

THIS SUNDAY 9-19-10 @ 7PM @ 28.606612, -81.208293 - Google Maps

Last edited:

Stephen4036

Established Member
So I thought i'd make a new thread since we kinda hijacked the other thread...

Who would be down for a little meet and greet in the UCF area? Seems as though there are quite a few of us around here and we never see each other lol. Let me know who all would be interested and when a good time and place it.

we need to just make a monthly thing, and never change the day.. ie 3rd saturday, 4th sunday, etc etc...

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
we need to just make a monthly thing, and never change the day.. ie 3rd saturday, 4th sunday, etc etc...

That works too lol. I was just trying to get everyone involved at least once. Like meet somewhere, hang out, bs, and then cruise to a local food spot or something.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Make it any day besides a friday or saturday, and id be down to go. The old wednesday night ucf meets were great a few years back.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
We are trying to set up a Thursday meet at waterford like the Tuesday meet just no ricers and keep it clean with no stupidity in the parking lot but till then there is the Tuesday meet

Last edited:

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
We are trying to set up a Thursday meet at waterford like the Tuesday meet just no ricers and keep it clean with no stupidity in the parking lot but till then there is the Tuesday meet

I didn't even know that there was a Tuesday meet. Who all goes? Is it a giant cluster**** or is it pretty cool?

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
I didn't even know that there was a Tuesday meet. Who all goes? Is it a giant cluster**** or is it pretty cool?

It's the orlandoforums meet, meaning there are pretty much every kind of car, and there is always a few ricers there with there hondas buzzing around the parking lot trying to show off

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i'd be down for a weekly meet :beer:

didnt mean to hijack snakebit's CF mach 1 thread lol

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
its a gaint cluster****.. some times there are good races but most of the time its crap..

im down to go

And with that said..we will be there nearly every Tuesday night at that meet, lol.

If this becomes alive and works out..I would be down for going to it.

Alloy Snake

Established Member
Maybe a thought of having one between Orlando and Jvillle-We aint got squat up this way-Hopefulley in the near future if my car ever runs again!!!

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
My girl goes to UCF and I'm usually up there about once a month. So if this works out and becomes a regular monthly meet I'll try and work around that too lol :D

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
saturdays there is still the corner so thats out what about like sundays like we all go grab some food

Users who are viewing this thread