UFC 119 links/streams

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i know one of these is gonna pop up, so i'll head it off at the pass...

to watch the PPV fights...
go here...
SopCast - Free P2P internet TV | live football, NBA, cricket
...download/install sopcast
log on as anonymous
copy/paste this...
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267
...into the address bar at the top, hit the arrow to the right
enjoy the fights for free with good video quality and awesome audio quality

mr2cam

Established Member
first one isn't working, 2nd one is lagging for me

mr2cam

Established Member
Well so far on the main card I am 2-0 on my predictions, but I felt like Dunham won that fight, anyway I have Matt Serra winning the next fight, hopefully this will be the FOTN.

mr2cam

Established Member
Ok Serra is gonna lose this fight but definatley FOTN, wtf is in Serra's head? CEMENT?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
yea, like i said in the other thread, i've been waiting for sherks return. definitely one of my top 3 fighters, but in my view he lost that one. should've went to dunham. the consensus on sherdog(stay away, filled with morons. i'm addicted to their ignorance, it's too hilarious) is mixed though so who knows.

glad to see serra get pummeled. dude is an ass.

great battle between bader and lil 'nog. i don't disagree with the outcome, but i thought it was a split decision.

c'mon cro cop, whoop franks ASS!!! i don't know if there is a fighter i dislike more than mir, he's just such a ****ing douche bag. i've never seen the amount of shit talking that i saw before mir-lesnar 2, even saying he wanted lesnar to be the first fighter to die in the octagon. and he's still talking shit about cro cop, i mean what the hell?! mirko needs to take his head off with that left kick!

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
jesus christ what a lackluster fight. standard conservative as hell frank mir and boring ass past his prime cro cop. hopefully they prove me wrong in the third, i don't even care if it's mir getting the KO at this point. probably the biggest disappointment of the entire card, every single other fight has been better than this one.

alright, i dont care if there was a KO, i would've rather seen cro cop win a boring ass decision(not likely) than see mir get that KO.

Last edited:

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
+1 for dunham should have won, that was FOTN for me.

main event was a snooze fest looked like a damn sparring match. thankfully mir knocked crocop out at the end, however I was pretty let down by mir's performance.

mr2cam

Established Member
Ya the main event was boring as shit, glad I chose not to buy this PPV haha

Users who are viewing this thread