UFC 93: Franklin vs Henderson ( Official Thread )

Which Fight are you more Interested in?

• Franklin vs Henderson

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Shogun vs Coleman

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Lytle vs Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other ( PLZ POST )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
It all goes down this Saturday :beer:

** UFC 93: FRANKLIN VS HENDERSON **

Ufc93poster.jpg

----- MY PICKS ARE HIGHLIGHTED -----

* FIGHT CARD *

' Main Event '
Rich Franklin Vs. Dan Henderson ( Light Heavyweight )

Mark Coleman Vs. Mauricio Rua ( Light Heavyweight )

Alan Belcher Vs. Denis Kang ( Middleweight )

Jeremy Horn Vs. Rousimar Palhares ( Middleweight )

Marcus Davis Vs. Chris Lytle ( Welterweight )

* PRELIMS *

Martin Kampmann Vs. Alexandre Barros ( Welterweight )

Eric Schafer Vs. Antonio Mendes ( Light Heavyweight )

Tomasz Drwal Vs. Ivan Serati ( Light Heavyweight )

Tom Egan Vs. John Hathaway ( Welterweight )

Dennis Siver Vs. Nate Mohr ( Lightweight )

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
It all goes down this Saturday :beer:

** UFC 93: FRANKLIN VS HENDERSON **

Ufc93poster.jpg

----- MY PICKS ARE HIGHLIGHTED -----

* FIGHT CARD *

' Main Event '
Rich Franklin Vs. Dan Henderson ( Light Heavyweight )

Mark Coleman Vs. Mauricio Rua ( Light Heavyweight )

Alan Belcher Vs. Denis Kang ( Middleweight )

Jeremy Horn Vs. Rousimar Palhares ( Middleweight )

Marcus Davis Vs. Chris Lytle ( Welterweight )

* PRELIMS *

Martin Kampmann Vs. Alexandre Barros ( Welterweight )

Eric Schafer Vs. Antonio Mendes ( Light Heavyweight )

Tomasz Drwal Vs. Ivan Serati ( Light Heavyweight )

Tom Egan Vs. John Hathaway ( Welterweight )

Dennis Siver Vs. Nate Mohr ( Lightweight )

I agree with you one ever single one! :??:

ModMike1572

Established Member
I agree with most of your picks too. I think Rich Franklin will beat Henderson on the feet and avoid the takedown. Except I think Marcus Davis will beat Chris Lytle. When is the "Countdown" show for this event? I love watching those

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Not a great card but it'll do as the next few weeks there are some sweet fights.
The Franklin/Henderson fight has potential but I don't like the premise of it as the winner will be a TUF coach because neither one really wants to be.

Also I hope Shogun is back in form.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
This will be the first time in Recent Memory where the UFC Hasn't put a countdown show on Spike TV Leading up to thier pay per view. Have No Fear, The UFC Has made the Countdown to UFC 93 Available to fans via the Internet. All Videos come Courtesy of the UFC themselves.

Countdown to UFC 93 | Demand MMA

I agree with most of your picks too. I think Rich Franklin will beat Henderson on the feet and avoid the takedown. Except I think Marcus Davis will beat Chris Lytle. When is the "Countdown" show for this event? I love watching those

ModMike1572

Established Member
This will be the first time in Recent Memory where the UFC Hasn't put a countdown show on Spike TV Leading up to thier pay per view. Have No Fear, The UFC Has made the Countdown to UFC 93 Available to fans via the Internet. All Videos come Courtesy of the UFC themselves.

Countdown to UFC 93 | Demand MMA

Oh cool. I always remember them putting it on Monday's before the event. I didnt see it on the guide today and was like wtf Thanks :thumbsup:

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
not really excited about this card... the affliction card looks like the one to order.

fedor vs. Arlovski

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-fWp8XrX4w]YouTube - Fedor VS Arlovski - Affliction's Day of Reckoning Promo[/ame]

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I'm excited to see Denis Kang in the UFC!
They need to make Kang and Silva fight by the end of the year!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I got to meet Franklin at a bowling alley a while back. He was one of the coolest and nicest guys I'd ever met. He actually randomly came up and introduced himself to me and my buddy after my friend's girlfriend went up and talked to him and got a picture. I knew who he was but didn't ever follow his fights until after that. He's a great fighter and sincerely a really nice guy so I'm pulling for him.:thumbsup:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I got to meet Franklin at a bowling alley a while back. He was one of the coolest and nicest guys I'd ever met. He actually randomly came up and introduced himself to me and my buddy after my friend's girlfriend went up and talked to him and got a picture. I knew who he was but didn't ever follow his fights until after that. He's a great fighter and sincerely a really nice guy so I'm pulling for him.:thumbsup:

Didn't he used to be a math teacher or something like that. He seems like a cool guy.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
I been telling people this alot. I really think Kang has the Tools for Silva, But we will see how he does in the UFC first. I know the Jitters and all, And the Long Plane ride there will take a toll. I hope he kicks ass, And for the Affliction Card. I have already Ordered it today... Thats the card im Anxious to watch, Then WEC 38 the day after... And then UFC 94 is six days later :banana::dancenana::beer::rolling:

I'm excited to see Denis Kang in the UFC!
They need to make Kang and Silva fight by the end of the year!

Blown 89

Established Member
Dan is an acquaintance of mine so I'm very interested in his match with Franklin. Our coaches just came back from his training camp and said he's looking good. I just wish it was stateside so I could be there.

My picks:
Hendo
Rua
Kang
Horn
Lytle

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm not ordering this card. Didn't have a lot of overall strength, plus I can't keep my ass off Sherdog to see results when the fights are in Europe. I'd like to see Hendo win. I'm only interested in the Rua/Coleman fight to watch Rua hopefully spank that steroid using one dimensional fighter.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The Hendo/Franklin fight was intense but I feel like Franklin just got a bad hand that fight.

Palhares is very impressive too. I think he has a very bright future in MMA. He's just a beast!

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
It turned out to be not that great of a card. The OP's picks turned out to be about 50% right. I was completely disgusted with the Coleman/Rua fight. Rua is just garbage since he can't juice anymore like he did in PRIDE.

Users who are viewing this thread