Ultimate Fighter

SA SNAKE

Established Member
How many of you are wathching the Ultimate Fighter on Spike tv? I think its a good show if you are into the UFC...

Gil

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
I was so excited about this show but just friggen never find time to watch it! I just saw my first whole episode this week and enjoyed it a lot, this is probably the only series, besides the simpsons, id consider buying if it came out on dvd. My bjj instructor has a buddy on there, he went to the ufc and said those guys were getting so much love, hes gonna try out for season two, thatd be dope if he made it, and I definitely think hes got the potential, hes got a great cage record right now and a great personality. diego on the show is his nemesis cause i think he beat my instructor by a couple points at a bjj tourney a while back. good show though, i'm lookin forward to watching more!

drdome99

I'm here for the vids
Established Member
Tank Abott is my favorite UFC fighter ever even though he wasn't a wrestler.

I wrestled in college and love UFC, especially when the wrestlers hit a nasty double leg on some poor "striker". People in street fights are so stupid they just stand there swinging like idiots wasting their energy, do that to any wrestler he will duck under your haymaker, double you up, and slam the back of your head on the pavement.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I like UFC and used to do some Vale Tudo fighting myself, but I can't stand that show. Bunch of immature assholes. I wish they would just shut their mouths, work on their technique, and prove themselves out on the mat.

Users who are viewing this thread