Ultra Low-Mile '93R's, '95R's & Much More

TFStang

Established Member
Kind of crazy that a 140 miles 95R is only a few grand more than a 93 Cobra. I'm sure that thing is cherry! I need to stop looking at this ad, or I may do something crazy and get the other 2 R's to complete the trio :)

Last edited:

SoCalStang

Established Member
Hey Rob your photobucke account has pictures of the '65 fastback assembled but your ad says that it is dissasembled. Did you put it together?

clean92lx

Established Member
Beautiful collection OP. I sold my 1992 LX hatch with 34,000 original miles in 2010 to a collector that said he had a crazy mustang collection. Was that you?!? If so, id love to buy it back. If not, wouldn't mind seeing your collection in person either wink wink lol

cele3

Established Member
Beautiful collection OP. I sold my 1992 LX hatch with 34,000 original miles in 2010 to a collector that said he had a crazy mustang collection. Was that you?!? If so, id love to buy it back. If not, wouldn't mind seeing your collection in person either wink wink lol

Sounds like a great car, but I wasn't the one who bought it. Most of my collection has been sold, although I've kept one of the Teal Cobras, the '93 Supercharged Saleen and the '86 Capri.

Rob.

Users who are viewing this thread