Umm.. Hellion makes 1,194WHP on 2018 Mustang GT - Stock Block.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
These new mustangs are gonna be hurting a lot of feelings. I wonder what the 10speed maxes out at though

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
impressive I wonder how long it can hold that power

Georgie

Established Member
Pretty awesome. Stock motor, slap on a 7k twin turbo kit, break into that 1000whp zone. Probably costs alot more with all the fuel peripherals... still, just sick. Makes me wanna sell my vette..

KEVINS

Established Member
I've always preferred a lot of power with a stock look over a race car look so, IMO, that is one perfect build. It doesn't look cut up or gutted to get parts to fit/work. The small 62mm turbos should be very responsive too.

Wish I could afford such a build, great job team!

ks

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
No shock loading is how you do it. Shop took a stock bottom end 3V on the dyno to over 800, the pretzel rods would have exploded like confetti on the first street hit. Not impressed and wonder how many noobs will find out the hard way.

Recon

Established Member
These Coyotes are getting ridiculous.
I've always preferred a lot of power with a stock look over a race car look so, IMO, that is one perfect build. It doesn't look cut up or gutted to get parts to fit/work. The small 62mm turbos should be very responsive too.

Wish I could afford such a build, great job team!

ks

I agree, wicked engine with a somewhat stock appearance is my favorite.

Pick your poison.

Coiled03

Established Member
What was this, a tensile strength test of the block, or something? There's no way a stock transmission lives attached to that.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Needs a Boss intake.

In all seriousness these A-10’s and coyotes in general are beast. Would love to just go for a ride in that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
No shock loading is how you do it. Shop took a stock bottom end 3V on the dyno to over 800, the pretzel rods would have exploded like confetti on the first street hit. Not impressed and wonder how many noobs will find out the hard way.
You act like making big power on stock coyote block is hard? This isn't the only one that has broke into the 1000rwhp... and PLENTY running 800-900 effortlessly. Still not impressed though i'm sure. I'm willing to bet the A10 would go before the block.

Users who are viewing this thread