under armed Militia..

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
just doing some research here, the approx 60,000,000 people that is in the US Militia is completely under armed, how many of those people have appropriate assault weapons, (semi auto "black" guns) or better yet, assualt rifles (full auto "black" guns). Sure a lot of them have hunting rifles, but I doubt many have the appropriate weapons in case of need.. I think the US Government should get off their butt and get these people the appropriate tools for the job.

10 USC CHAPTER 13 - THE MILITIA

-STATUTE-
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied
males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section
313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a
declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States
and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the
National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are -
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard
and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of
the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the
Naval Militia.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
No, it is time we get up off of our butts and get the tools we need. I have mine, you get yours if you want to join.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
yeah, buy your own gun. i can see the gov. tax charge on them supplying the "countries militia" with fun guns.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
If you want every able bodied man from age 17 to 45 to have a select fire capable AR-15 then we need to change some laws ( 1986 NFA, IIRC) and crank up production.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
If you want every able bodied man from age 17 to 45 to have a select fire capable AR-15 then we need to change some laws ( 1986 NFA, IIRC) and crank up production.

I would agree with that, but as it stands, every man of that age can already have an "assault weapon" just not "assault rifle"....

and it's easy to convert the semi-auto AR-15 into a full or 3 round burst "assualt rifle"...

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
and it's easy to convert the semi-auto AR-15 into a full or 3 round burst "assualt rifle"...

It's also easy to go to jail for a very long time for doing so. :rolling:

Already have my tools, but there is never enough ammo. :D

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I would agree with that, but as it stands, every man of that age can already have an "assault weapon" just not "assault rifle"....

I have had two AR's and am building one more right now. I don't consider them to be "assault" rifles. They've never assaulted anything except my stash of ammo, some paper targets, and a few coyotes. To me, they are a modular platform semi automatic rifle. Nothing more. I refuse to refer to them as an assault rifle because that is bullshit nomenclature created and perpetuated by a vast left wing anti gun media. Inanimate objects have no discretion in what they do or how they are employed. No such thing as an assault rifle...but there are assault people who tend to utilize certain styles of weapons more than others.
As for altering a semi auto rifle for full auto or burst fire...no thanks. I like my sphincter the size it is and don't care to have it recalibrated in federal pound me in the ass prison.

Machdup1

Established Member
just doing some research here, the approx 60,000,000 people that is in the US Militia is completely under armed, how many of those people have appropriate assault weapons, (semi auto "black" guns) or better yet, assualt rifles (full auto "black" guns). Sure a lot of them have hunting rifles, but I doubt many have the appropriate weapons in case of need.. I think the US Government should get off their butt and get these people the appropriate tools for the job.

10 USC CHAPTER 13 - THE MILITIA

-STATUTE-
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied
males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section
313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a
declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States
and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the
National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are -
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard
and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of
the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the
Naval Militia.

So you are planning on answering the call when Barrack Obama tells you what to do. You do realize that is the mission of the US militia?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
It's also easy to go to jail for a very long time for doing so. :rolling:

Use it as backup for when shtf.

If I had an illegally modded gun like that it would chill in a locked case until absolutely necessary, at a point in which laws are no longer an issue (ie total collapse of civilization) or no longer are a consideration (ie defending yourself against such a government).

And lol @ the government providing said guns. Its the responsibility of the militia to arm itself.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Use it as backup for when shtf.

If I had an illegally modded gun like that it would chill in a locked case until absolutely necessary, at a point in which laws are no longer an issue (ie total collapse of civilization) or no longer are a consideration (ie defending yourself against such a government).

And lol @ the government providing said guns. Its the responsibility of the militia to arm itself.

hey, it sounds good, might as well get something out of my tax dollars, besides Octomom getting welfare.. look at Switzerland, they provide the weapons and ammo.. notice they've never been invaded..

as for the Muslim in the Oval office, I already served under him.. (and since I get retirement pay from my navy service and still subject to the UCMJ)...

Users who are viewing this thread