Uneven ride height in rear...

LS1toSVT

Established Member
I know this isn't the suspension section but nobody really browses through that part, and damn near everyone is lowered anyways... so....

My passenger side rear fender gap is 1 inch smaller than the driver side rear. 1 WHOLE inch. Something has to be wrong right? The car is lowered on H&R SS springs with MM isos top & bottom. Also to get my 315/35/18s to fit I had to use a 1/4 spacer on the passenger side rear or the tire would hit the IRS mount when the suspension is unloaded. With that 1/4 spacer both tires are now flush with the edge of the fender. It would seem the IRS isn't centered, but thats not even possible right?

03' White Snake

Established Member
They can be off a little bit from side to side. As for your ride height to be off 1", sounds like one of your springs is not seated correctly in the lower perch. Take the wheels off and compare where the coil begins/ends.

04cobra88

Established Member
My passenger side rear sits lower then my drivers side also, it's not a inch I don't think but it's a noticeable difference and I tryed my hardest to keep all the springs in the same spot lined the end of the coil up right by the drain hole , not covering it but just in front

Users who are viewing this thread