Unicorn numbers from Mt Olympus

CPRsm

Customer dynoed his car on Mt. Olympus the other day. We figured it was time to show a comparison of our kit and raise the bullshit flag when companies tell you it's "normal" a car drops power, and uses DA as an excuse. So here is our kit Dynoed in Colorado, using the same ridiculous correction factor other use to sell kits under false pretenses. (Car does not really make 1050rwhp+, nor would we try to sell kits using these false numbers.) Anyways, here is a stock Boss magically making power to 7700 on Mt Olympus w a stock CPR turbo kit. 14.4psi, no floating valves. Car uncorrected made about 825-850rwhp iirc. Still no punk bitch. Customers says he comes loose at 5psi. Mickeys mounted tomorrow. Someone better find the "oh shit" handle.

image_17.jpg

SCalla1384

Established Member
God damn. That's insane. Why I didn't just put your turbo kit on my car is beyond me. I deserve to be shot in the face for that one

toomnymods

Established Member
you had the beast of a car in the palm of your hand.. i wish you wouldve been more patient to see it thru also. I'm sure dustin can whip up another kit for ya :)

SCalla1384

Established Member
Eh idk if he would lol. I'll just wait for someone to build a knock off kit for $2,500 less, have all sorts of issues and buy a used kit with less than 1000 miles for $4000. :D

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks laggy :poke:

850 is no punk bitch lmao. No doubt about that.

Nicely done.

Users who are viewing this thread