University of Maryland Spring Meet FOR CHARITY - April 26th, 2009

ethomass

Established Member
I will be coming from Arundel Mills. Ill def be going down. Meeting off campus would be a good thing, or maybe just meeting on campus lot like lot 1 and driving over together would work.

Totsie7944

Established Member
Last year there were only like 6-8 03/04 Cobras by the time I got there. You guys should definately meet somewhere a few miles away and cruise in as a group

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
This is a big maybe for me. I seriously doubt I'll have the cobra back by then, and the 330 isn't exactly show car material. I might park with the E46fanatics guys just to go though...we'll see how I feel about it next weekend.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Not making this one, got a bachelor party the night before, and I have a feeling I'll be sleeping it off most of Sunday.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
I might make this on the bike if its ready by then, the Cobra is still out of commission. In the process of having the bike dropped, streched and wrapped with some crazy graphics.

I'll park with the MACA group if thats okay with you guys.....

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
well dont know if i'm going to make this now since i will be running my car on saturday. just going to be a pain in the ass to get the car cleaned up...but we will see

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Why clean it? I had my car with two different kinds of wheels on it 2 years ago lol. Bring it down with the slicks and skinnies still on and you'll get way more attention. Throw it on the mobile dyno too, I'd love to see that thing put down 700+. So far, there is nothing with more than maybe 275hp on the dyno list...

That's another thing: MACA guys, please sign up for the dyno! It's 2-3 pulls and $75, but you'll be showing off your extreme power in front of hundreds of people. I'd really like to see some high powered cars up there (I made this comment on CPT's forum and was called an elitist...). Please prove me right that people like seeing high powered cars and not stock ricers on the dyno at a meet.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dale, what time do you think we should role in there? This should dictate what time we should meet at Hillandale Safeway.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'd say to get a decent spot, we shouldn't get there any later than noon. 11:30 pulling into the lot might be good, we could meet up at Hillandale at 11 if that works for everyone. I'm not planning on going there early or staying all that late, so how about rolling out for a late lunch after?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'd say to get a decent spot, we shouldn't get there any later than noon. 11:30 pulling into the lot might be good, we could meet up at Hillandale at 11 if that works for everyone. I'm not planning on going there early or staying all that late, so how about rolling out for a late lunch after?
Sounds good to me!! How about:

11:00...............Meet at Hillandale Safeway
11:20...............Depart for University of Maryland
11:30...............Arrive at University of Maryland
1:30+/-............????? Lunch/Cruise/Whatever

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
So put your car up there Dale....

I thought about it, but I'm still not sure if its running 100% since all my fuel issues, plus I don't wanna pay $75. I told them to lower the price next year because that's just too high for a mobile dyno at a show, charity or not.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I'm up in the air on this one. 6speed has lost it's steam to get this thing going. May just run the Cobra. Have to leave at 1:30 anyway for a dealio downtown.

Users who are viewing this thread