Unleashedwheels not worth the time

einehund

Established Member
Just putting out information for general knowledge here: unleashedwheels cannot deliver items they advertise on their website, and ghost any communication request.

I tried ordering some now difficult to find wheels for my wife's Focus ST, and they advertised them in stock. Purchased them on Dec. 24th, which I know is in the holiday season. They are going to be her summer set, so no rush. I received the automatic email stating that the order was placed and I'd be notified when they shipped. I waited until Jan 6th to call and ask the status. Left a voicemail and went on about my life. On the 11th I left another voicemail. January 12th I then thought that for some reason they may be working remotely and not in an office, so I emailed the contact email asking for a shipping status. Well, it has been 72 hours and no response to anything at all. I emailed a cancellation (hopefully someone at least acknowledges that email) and wished them luck in their future business endeavors, but that non-transparency is not how you get or retain customers.

Long story short, you want your time wasted, order wheels from unleashedwheels.

*Edit 2: looking for a set of Enkei RSF5's in 18x8 with a 5x108 bolt pattern in black! Anyone have a set laying around?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sadly, more and more companies (all industries) are letting their customer service crumble. There is less and less regard for the customer. I hate to see it. When you DO find a company who excels in customer service before, during and after the sale, you want to keep them on your short list.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
FYI, Enjuku Racing has gotten me some super rare wheels before. They show them available for purchase and i wouldnt hesitate to buy from them.

Good luck!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
FYI, Enjuku Racing has gotten me some super rare wheels before. They show them available for purchase and i wouldnt hesitate to buy from them.

Good luck!
Kevin to @einehund's rescue! (y)

Did you get your refund yet?
Ditto. Did you get your refund?

einehund

Established Member
The money was pulled and put at "pending" in my account for about four days, but has since dropped off. I'm assuming they cancelled the order, but with radio silence still, I'm not sure. My fear is that I end up finding a set in the future, buy it, and then they find a set and THEN pull the money again. However, I emailed Enkei and they stated that wheel is no longer being produced, so probably never going to find a set!

Users who are viewing this thread