unusual hot wheels ?

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
i just bought a hot wheel car that has 2 diferent types of tires on it. i bought another one same car that has matching wheels on it for comparison. here are some crappy pics. so , would it be worth any money ?
20b1wyg.jpg

6ei34h.jpg

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
3/4's of a case of Keystone Light, Two Red Dog tall boys, an unopened bag of Little Debbie powdered donuts, and a Mexican Peso......

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
i found a guy online that has one for sale for $5. so i guess i will sell it to njcolas. i do accept paypal so anytime you want to send the money.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I've picked up a couple odd balls like that. Been collecting Hot Wheels for a few years now. I've got a couple hundred now. I don't keep up with how much they're worth or go after certain ones to get all of the ones in a set or anything, I just buy ones that I think are cool. I don't really buy any of their funky made up ones either, just replicas of real cars.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I have 4 of the new fox body collection I bet I can get 5 bucks for them.

saleen2002

Established Member
i have lots like this and i will find and buy a correct one also. i have probable a couple thousand diecast carded cars and others.ive been collecting for years. i do it cuz i like to and who knows maybe someday they will be worth more money then i paid for them

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The general rule of thumb is that mistakes like that are not worth much more than the normal version. It's the low volume variants that bring the real money.

SB490

Established Member
My parents have been collecting everything Hot Wheels for over 21 years. Every single car, including treasure hunts, variations, sets, McDonalds cars, etc area all there. They even have all the posters, blankets, tooth paste, shampoo and conditioner, just anything you can think of.

Mistakes like that are not uncommon at all. In fact, it happens all the time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread