Unusual request

GetBitBiatch

Is that your gf's car?
Established Member
So I had to have someone evicted from my rental house back in July and he has since disappeared and my property management's company lawyer and his team seem to be too incompetent to use internet tools to track him down. I've been able to track him down on a few social media sites and switchboard.com but I don't have an account on there to see his address. If anyone is able to assist in any way please PM me.

oldmodman

Established Member
Are you trying to collect money from him?
I you were only trying to evict him, and he has gone why are you looking for him.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm guessing the renter is being sought after for non-payment of rent. Which is probably why he was evicted.

GetBitBiatch

Is that your gf's car?
Established Member
Yes just trying to track him down to serve him papers to get a judgement against him to collect money from rent and other expenses he skipped out on.

MG0h3

Established Member
Ya your company screwed up. Shoulda served at the same time as eviction. My guy never showed up so we automatically won. He then called and said he wouldnt ever pay me no matter how many lawyers I got.

You may be wasting time and energy on it. Im gonna look into garnishing his wages and see if thatll work but not holding my breath.

sc98cbra

Established Member
File suit and hire an independent process server. They should be able to use a skip-trace to track him down. The cost is usually $150-$200, which, in most cases, you can recover from judgment.

If the skip-trace service is unable to serve the adverse party (which is very rare), the process server will provide you with a certificate of non-service. Jurisdictions vary, but you will then be able to provide this certificate of non-service to the DMV where they will either (1) serve him or (2) allow you to serve the adverse party by publication. If he fails to answer, there are usually several remedies available. I cannot provide much more information without entering the realm of providing legal advice to you.

You should also consider firing your attorney. This is basic knowledge among the legal community.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread