UPDATE: My 2015 GT A6...Set A New Personal Best Today!

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
10.10 @ 140. She felt really fast today. Darkstars saved some weight and i went with the new 305/45/17 M/T Drag Radial R's...combo worked wonders. killer 60' on stock half shafts, super happy.

F8180C1A-11B8-458E-B4C5-D891D9CCF57D_zpsqab8tvdk.jpg

CDE076CE-B5AA-4238-A547-CAC7B6C3896C_zpsudztmxn0.jpg

[youtube_browser]Iba6TnczfH8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

334CAACA-3345-4735-8756-C8106586C77E_zpshpx0axwl.jpg

Last edited:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
incredible.

Please everyone, keep bitching about 'oh gonna break halfshafts' herpa derpa.

I was at the strip on Sat night and a 15GT PP with exhaust/intake/tune/oem tires snapped a half shaft on his first and only pass, felt terrible for the guy. I made pass's all night with no problems, MT82 + wheel hop will snap half shafts instantly.

Zemedici

Established Member
I was at the strip on Sat night and a 15GT PP with exhaust/intake/tune/oem tires snapped a half shaft on his first and only pass, felt terrible for the guy. I made pass's all night with no problems, MT82 + not knowing what you're doing will snap half shafts instantly.

ftfy.

Same as all these 'oh my god the stock Pirellis suck' threads with wrecked 15s. I don't buy it. Know a guy that's making over 700whp on the stock Pirellis, and drove my girls whipple car on the Pirellis for a while as well at 650whp. Bunch of NDFS.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
^whatever dude, let us know how you do at the strip in your girls car on stock Pirelli's.

Congrats ALLKHEINZ, 10.1 at 140 is just outstanding. Keep it up, and whatever you do don't go to the strip on your stock Pirelli's.

Last edited:

BAD GT

Established Member
^whatever dude, let us know how you do at the strip in your girls car on stock Pirelli's.

Congrats ALLKHEINZ, 10.1 at 140 is just outstanding. Keep it up, and whatever you do don't go to the strip on your stock Pirelli's.
I ran 11.2 with pirelli's with my 2011 at 580rwhp, 200# in the trunk.

Just ran 13.02 yesterday with my stock 2015 gt

Putting nittos on today.

BAD GT

Established Member
10.10 @ 140. She felt really fast today. Darkstars saved some weight and i went with the new 305/45/17 M/T Drag Radial R's...combo worked wonders. killer 60' on stock half shafts, super happy.

F8180C1A-11B8-458E-B4C5-D891D9CCF57D_zpsqab8tvdk.jpg

CDE076CE-B5AA-4238-A547-CAC7B6C3896C_zpsudztmxn0.jpg

[youtube_browser]Iba6TnczfH8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

334CAACA-3345-4735-8756-C8106586C77E_zpshpx0axwl.jpg
You have a Paxton or vortech right? C3 converter.

Great runs, good mph!

Zemedici

Established Member
I ran 11.2 with pirelli's with my 2011 at 580rwhp, 200# in the trunk.

Just ran 13.02 yesterday with my stock 2015 gt

Putting nittos on today.

careful man, when the car senses you have those Nittos on, your pumpkin will explode, the crew around your car better not be anywhere close, or they may get hit with half shafts. I hear they come flying out at lightning speeds, the second you put a tire on the car, according to some of the bullshit that's posted nowadays.

Last edited:

BAD GT

Established Member
careful man, when the car senses you have those Nittos on, your pumpkin will explode, the crew around your car better not be anywhere close, or they may get hit with half shafts. I hear they come flying out at lightning speeds, the second you put a tire on the car.
Lol, auto car, unless it wheel hops bad I don't see any half shaft breaking.

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol, auto car, unless it wheel hops bad I don't see any half shaft breaking.

nah man.

Explosion.

Even if it wheel hops, you can do this thing called LIFT (as the run will be toast anyway) and not have any issues. Not sure why this is rocket science.

:lol::lol: Let us know how you do, and be safe!

BAD GT

Established Member
nah man.

Explosion.

Even if it wheel hops, you can do this thing called LIFT (as the run will be toast anyway) and not have any issues. Not sure why this is rocket science.

Let us know how you do, and be safe!
I did the rocket science lift thingy yesterday when I spun and started to wheel hop yesterday on the stock tires.

Zemedici

Established Member
I did the rocket science lift thingy yesterday when I spun and started to wheel hop yesterday on the stock tires.

lift thingy hahahaahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BUT YOUR HALF SHAFTS DIDNT EXPLODE OUT OF THE CAR?!

Must be Sorcery, because we all KNOW if you have a MT-82 that the trans would have turned to dust at the same time. And Ford would have denied your warranty because you have an air freshener.

Last edited:

BAD GT

Established Member
lift thingy hahahaahahahahahaha

Must be Sorcery, because we all KNOW if you have a MT-82 that the trans would have turned to dust at the same time. And Ford would have denied your warranty because you have an air freshener.
Ford racing half shafts are in my near future. The baby might not like it if she don't have a ride home from the track.

lift thingy hahahaahahahahahaha

Ford racing half shafts are in my near future. The baby might not like it if she don't have a ride home from the track.

Users who are viewing this thread