Updated Dorothy Pics w/ Roush Lower Grille

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Sweet.....do you have to hack up the grille from both the upper and lower or are they easily bolted in and out? Kinda wanna have the option to go back to the 13-14 gt/cs grille if I don't like it.

cbrtrx

Established Member
I'll take a stab.

Fronts: Cooper 215/55 - 17
Rears: MT 275/60 - 15 Pros.

:shrug:

Yea I can't tell if they're the pros or the old et streets. The profile looked bias ply to me. The fronts I figured the coopers, wonder what size rim on the front, the 4.5" or the 7".

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I work for a Roush dealer and was told the lower grill delete was only sold to owners of RS series cars as damage repair? They wanted pics of a broken one on a Roush car before they'd even think about shipping one out.

new item

Any Videos of Dorothy and the JT running yet?

working on them

What is the tire combo front and back?

Sweet.....do you have to hack up the grille from both the upper and lower or are they easily bolted in and out? Kinda wanna have the option to go back to the 13-14 gt/cs grille if I don't like it.

the top pops in, but you have to cut out the fogs on a regular gt,

the bottom needs to be cut some as well, but you could probably hide it with the original

Yea I can't tell if they're the pros or the old et streets. The profile looked bias ply to me. The fronts I figured the coopers, wonder what size rim on the front, the 4.5" or the 7".

that setup is the cooper 215/55's on a 17x7, that's the mt pro's, I was thinking my 18's, the 275/60/15 dr's

Last edited:

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
With all those ricer stickers it must be really slow..

lol, looks great, envious of that engine bay!

Users who are viewing this thread