UPDATED: SVTP Dyno Day Huntington WV 3/19

spawnt/a99

Established Member
well the rain might hold off tell late on saterday i hope so anyway can some one call me and give me the location so i can find the place 740 886 7950 or cell 704 458n1773 just ask for tom i`ll be washing her today so cell might be the best bet thanks

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It is really easy to find. Get on 3rd avenue, and follow it past the civic arena. You will come to a point where it comes to a small winding right turn that will take you under the bridge. Follow that down to the stop sign. Turn left, and the next set of buildings that you come to on your left is the spot. I am going to try and get their early so just keep your eyes opened for me.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
SNSTR_SNK said:
:lol: just playin you'll be fine. yeah there's already gonna have to be some repainting done on mine this spring, the salts already sandblasted my wheelwells. if you call call either around 4:30 or after 9:30 i gotta work my my evening job tonight, if you don't catch me i'll call you when i get off work. talked to brian the other night he said theres no reason for him to come up, since he doesn't need tuned or anything.

hissman or sid do you know if the shop has the ability to dyno fwd cars, my bro is thinking about bringing his svt contour

Since it is a import shop and 99% of them are fwd I would say that they do dyno them too. :shrug:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Jeff:

Thanks for dinner tonight it was awesome. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. I am looking forward to the dyno day in the morning.

bengood24

Fomer Goatherder
Established Member
I got home just a little while ago. I enjoyed it quite a bit. If I play with the smoothing on my graph I can get that 1 point back ws6dude :) It shows 306/328 but it's more like 306/326 without that little spike from the tach sensor jumping or whatever it was.

I'm glad that hissman let me know about it. Maybe I'll have to mod the car now to have a good reason to come back and do something like this again :)

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
bengood24 said:
I got home just a little while ago. I enjoyed it quite a bit. If I play with the smoothing on my graph I can get that 1 point back ws6dude :) It shows 306/328 but it's more like 306/326 without that little spike from the tach sensor jumping or whatever it was.

I'm glad that hissman let me know about it. Maybe I'll have to mod the car now to have a good reason to come back and do something like this again :)

I'll take a tie :thumbsup:
let the moddings begin :banana: :rockon:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
LG2004Redfire said:
Jeff:

Thanks for dinner tonight it was awesome. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. I am looking forward to the dyno day in the morning.

Thanks. This is the first chance I have had to get on the board.:) Reading other posts now. It was great meeting you guys, and I look forward to a few trips your way in the near future. :)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
bengood24 said:

I am just glad that you made the trip up. It was great having one of the new GTO's there today. :)

SNSTR_SNK

Established Member
awesome day guys, it was really nice putting faces with names. i think we really owe it to the guys from upgrades for putting up with us for so long, i thought it was really cool of them to let us stick around as long as we did.
hissman get those vids up man :rockon:

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
SNSTR_SNK said:
awesome day guys, it was really nice putting faces with names. i think we really owe it to the guys from upgrades for putting up with us for so long, i thought it was really cool of them to let us stick around as long as we did.
hissman get those vids up man :rockon:
Those guys rocked :rockon:

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
It was definitely a good time! You guys were the nicest group of people I've ever met, and the Upgrades guys were very very cool as well! I'm gonna bring my car up next weekend to get it dynod there. The whole atmosphere was SO different than I expected. Everybody wasn't run in and out like a herd of cattle by Rick or the Upgrades guys... everything was slow-paced and alot of personal attention was paid to the cars by Rick. He is the coolest!

I really look forward to catching up to you guys again in the future! :beer:

Travis, did you get your lean condition lined out before you left???

Last edited:

Rdnckhoops

Between Rick and the guys at Upgrades I dont know if you ask for better service. I had a great time and it was great to meet everyone. Maybe later on this year we can all plan a meet at the KVD.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
DMassey said:
It was definitely a good time! You guys were the nicest group of people I've ever met, and the Upgrades guys were very very cool as well! I'm gonna bring my car up next weekend to get it dynod there. The whole atmosphere was SO different than I expected. Everybody wasn't run in and out like a herd of cattle by Rick or the Upgrades guys... everything was slow-paced and alot of personal attention was paid to the cars by Rick. He is the coolest!

I really look forward to catching up to you guys again in the future! :beer:

It was great meeting you as well. Next time you go to Upgrades le tme know, and I will try to make it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
DMassey said:

For some reason my truck doesn't like dynos. It turned out that the sensor wasn't working properly, but it work on all the other runs. It's readings agreed with Rick's readings.

Users who are viewing this thread