UPDATED: SVTP Dyno Day Huntington WV 3/19

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Everyone please post the numbers that you got on the dyno yesterday.

fourfords

It was nice to meet everyone yesterday. Thank you Rick & Linn for the tune
and it was nice to finally meet you, and nice to meet you to Lou. I have been out cleaning the car all day, but hey it was worth it. Anyway my numbers are 497hp & 515tq.

Ike
Tornado Terror

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
fourfords said:
It was nice to meet everyone yesterday. Thank you Rick & Linn for the tune
and it was nice to finally meet you, and nice to meet you to Lou. I have been out cleaning the car all day, but hey it was worth it. Anyway my numbers are 497hp & 515tq.

Ike
Tornado Terror

Same here. Been cleaning the car all day too. The engine looked nasty.

Anyways I pulled 499hp and 462tq.

spawnt/a99

Established Member
i hope that next time that every body getes to run i liked meeting all of yall but dam there were no reason that there had to be all the wasted time waiting on the tuners to get there shit stright . two cars over 3 hr and the gm guys it only took 45 for both they should have moved the car off the dyno to let others run and it could have saved every body money and time .

thats my 2 cents anyway

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
spawnt/a99 said:
i hope that next time that every body getes to run i liked meeting all of yall but dam there were no reason that there had to be all the wasted time waiting on the tuners to get there shit stright . two cars over 3 hr and the gm guys it only took 45 for both they should have moved the car off the dyno to let others run and it could have saved every body money and time .

thats my 2 cents anyway

Im guessing you are talking about the two cobras. First of all the tunes for them were alot more involved then the LS1's due to mods and so on. You apparently dont know too much about tuning. Rick also wasnt in his own shop with his own dyno. And second of all you could have stayed longer and got it done. Sid waited last after everyone and you could have went before him.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
spawnt/a99 said:

thats my 2 cents anyway

:shrug:

spawnt/a99

Established Member
i`m not trying get anyone mad and it was fun and i was there from 11 am to 5pm when i had to leave and from other dyno days i have been to not many cars whent thru thats all and there was some wasted time that could have been taken by other`s and i do know about tuning and those cobra kicked ass .I`m trying to get time on the dyno sometime in the next two weeks where it`s 20 to 30 min per car and do what you can in that time thet said it 100 per hr so all split the time and money and every one get a go .So we all save money and get more time . And for the ones that got tunes there time to fine tune them

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Tuning takes time. That is what we did on saturday. It was not a dyno day, it was a dyno/tuning day. There was no down time. Time was spent doing what needed to be done. True you are, if it had just been a dyno day then it would have went much quicker. I had a tune, and everything went perfect and I was on and off of the dyno in under 30 minutes. Many of us were there until well past 9:30pm. I am sorry you had to leave at 5 o'clock, but there was nothing that could be done about it. You didn't spend any money, so I am not sure why you are upset. This was more epensive than just going to the shop and dynoing on your own, but you have to look at it this way. We rented the whole shop, and it was only for invited guests.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread