Upgrade Time - SVTP Needs a New Server (or 2)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Not at all. Of course there are thos who are unable to tell the difference between seeing him as the lesser of three evils and being a supporter. Usually the lower iq having crowd.

But I floated an idea and you improved on it. I think you should follow through so you don’t feel like you have failed.
You are a Bernie supporter, eh? lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not at all. Of course there are thos who are unable to tell the difference between seeing him as the lesser of three evils and being a supporter. Usually the lower iq having crowd.

But I floated an idea and you improved on it. I think you should follow through so you don’t feel like you have failed.

I don't feel like I failed at all. Thanks though ;)

Let me know next time you come through the area, I'll let you buy me lunch.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

I’ve met women with blue hair that were less annoying.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Typical Bernie supporter.

Talk shit on big business but point the finger at him to shoulder the expense when it’s time all the while calling him dumb and ignorant.

Classy move!

Travis I became a premium member last month and will also donate when I get in front of a computer next.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
@13COBRA Has you covered. Heard he washed a bunch of cars today in daisy dukes to earn some of that sweet ESP cash!

LOL that whole earn my business comment had me thinking of this the entire thread. If KingBlack were a woman, she’d sport this haircut...

7133D6F6-654D-4B99-B86C-815C24693093.png

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
LOL that whole earn my business comment had me thinking of this the entire thread. If KingBlack were a woman, she’d sport this haircut...

View attachment 1483080
LMAO, Yes! The amount of arrogance, especially since he was apparently aware that some places (Flood) do it for just over cost. Let me perform and do a dance for you, to earn that sweet, sweet $50, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread