Upgraded

C2tuck

Established Member
Agreed. I’ve got good neighbors and they still annoy me a lot of the time.

$725 a week?!? Holy hell! You need to start a landscaping company on the side at those rates!

quad

Established Member
Yeah, that's why I mentioned that we typically have smaller lots up here. My lawn mowing runs about $50 a week, but I only have a 1/2 acre lot. I certainly wouldn't want to pay $725 a week for mowing.
Why not have grass just around the house and leave the rest natural with some minimal upkeep here and there? I know a big lot that's groomed looks great but as you mentioned that's a lot of work and expensive to keep up.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Dang brother. That's a beautiful house. Just looked at the listing for it, love it. We've been in the hunt for a house like that here but it is next to impossible since 99% of this place is swamp

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dang brother. That's a beautiful house. Just looked at the listing for it, love it. We've been in the hunt for a house like that here but it is next to impossible since 99% of this place is swamp

Thanks! It all came together really quickly, which is nice. We found it on July 30th, and close on September 30th.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats man! Sounds like life is good right now

I have 0 complaints.

Especially since after buying her the house of her dreams, I get some fun toys for my racecar!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I didnt do a huge area and rock still cost me a ton but I there's no way in hell I was messing with mulch. Im just disappointed how many weeds still upgrowing despite weed cloth etc...
For some strange reason, when I had rock out front for landscaping, with thick weed-block material, I got way more weeks than when I switched to mulch (also with weed-block material).

Naturally my wife is most excited about the kitchen

View attachment 1716806

View attachment 1716807

While I'm most excited about the basement.

View attachment 1716803

View attachment 1716804

View attachment 1716805
That kitchen is huge and nicely done! My wife would love it. Heck, I would love it. But that basement.....OMG!

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Congratulations man! I guess if you are ever struggling for places to keep toys in the garage, I think you have a few spots at your disposal lol

Users who are viewing this thread