KB Powered
Established Member
KincaidPerformance2.gif

KincaidPerformance.gif

KillerChillerUnit.gif

KillerChillerKit.gif

HoseFittingsandClamps.gif

Got the Killer Chiller in today:-D

I will be starting the install this weekend if my gauge shows up. It is being drop shipped from the manufacture. Going to wait till I have it here so I can do it all at once. I will be doing a "How To" On the install so more have an Idea of how easy the install will be.

Thanks to Joe for the Great deal on the Kit and fast shipping:thumbsup:

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
:thumbsup:
Good Mod!!

I intended on doing a "How To" when I installed mine several months ago but it was difficult to get good pictures for many of the steps so I ended up abandoning the idea. This was with the older kit so maybe now it will be easier to accomplish with the revised KC kit.

Good luck with the install. :beer:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
nice good luck with the install....

Thanks, after reading the instructions. It looks very easy, just a little time consuming. It is going to take me a little longer since I plan to pull my IC pump and clean it while I'm at it.

:thumbsup:
Good Mod!!

I intended on doing a "How To" when I installed mine several months ago but it was difficult to get good pictures for many of the steps so I ended up abandoning the idea. This was with the older kit so maybe now it will be easier to accomplish with the revised KC kit.

Good luck with the install. :beer:

Thanks, I plan to take the pictures of the fittings and what not on how they attach before I put the hose in. Not sure if I can get the smaller of the two camera's in there or not. But am going to do my Best.

Nice kit but that black box would look better on a black truck. Send it to me and I'll let you know how hard it was to install

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread