US Women's Soccer Team

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Video speaks for itself. Another shameful display on the World Stage from these "ladies"..

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Many idiots these days do not know the flag NEVER touch’s the ground. Glad some of them knew and picked it up. Brings back memories of Shaun White dragging it at the olympics.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
It didn't look intentional to me and she appeared to realized that when she tried to pick it back up as the other chick was pulling it away. They just won the 2019 Women's World Cup for a second time in a row and had to be pretty hyped and caught up in the moment.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like that one chick that dropped it was a tard. Should force that chick back in the kitchen and have her make sandwiches for every American, as an apology for throwing the flag on the ground like that.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Won't accept an invitation to the White House.
Will accept an invitation to the House of Representatives from Chucky S. !!

There are several issues here...the first is that they won't accept the WH invitation. The second is that Schumer has invited them to the House of Reps. Now...who would do such a thing? Its divisive and strictly political to extend an invitation. Schumer should not have done that, but of course, this is the world we live in.

FJohnny

Established Member
Yes. Shameful and disgusting. And I heard a rumor that one of them might be gay.

On the positive side, it's gratifying to see how quickly those of us who are destined to never achieve the pinnacle of anything are able to mobilize to tear down and belittle those that have accomplished the ultimate in their field.

I suspect that in the long run anyone who rejects the chance to be honored with a visit to the White House will eventually re-think and regret their shortsightedness. Punishment enough.

Coiled03

Established Member
Yes. Shameful and disgusting. And I heard a rumor that one of them might be gay.

On the positive side, it's gratifying to see how quickly those of us who are destined to never achieve the pinnacle of anything are able to mobilize to tear down and belittle those that have accomplished the ultimate in their field.

9ZOgqGO.png

Sirraf

Established Member

I suspect that in the long run anyone who rejects the chance to be honored with a visit to the White House will eventually re-think and regret their shortsightedness. Punishment enough.
Anyone that disrespects their own country deserves to be belittled and shown 0 respect.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

What is so amazing about being a pro sports player? You don't see members tearing down military personnel or people who have risked their lives for others like policemen and firefighters, so maybe it is because the members here have a more realistic perspective of who truly matters and deserves praise. I can tell you for one that dropping our colors on the ground would not ever cross my mind during a celebration because I have a deep respect for our flag and would never want to disrespect it, especially on the world stage.

quad

Established Member
What is so amazing about being a pro sports player? You don't see members tearing down military personnel or people who have risked their lives for others like policemen and firefighters, so maybe it is because the members here have a more realistic perspective of who truly matters and deserves praise. I can tell you for one that dropping our colors on the ground would not ever cross my mind during a celebration because I have a deep respect for our flag and would never want to disrespect it, especially on the world stage.
Glad to see some of the girls at least had the presence of mind to grab it so it did not get trampled on!

Users who are viewing this thread