Use a word/term deemed "insensitive" and Nascar will send you off to sensitivity training!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I feel like we're fast approaching a life environment more and more like China. This isn't the first time an organization/company has sent employees to "sensitivity training" for uttering a word or phase deemed unwoke. But come on, he used the word "retarded", and because of that the woke left sends him to "re-indoctrination".

Busch used 'R' word against Brad Keselowski after race at Martinsville

NASCAR driver Kyle Busch has been ordered to undergo sensitivity training before the start of the 2022 for using an insensitive term during an interview after Sunday's race at Martinsville.

Busch was complaining about being hit by Brad Keselowski as his rival made a desperate move to pass him on the final straight. "I mean, where was he going? What was he going to do? Spin me out? He was trying to do a Harvick is what he was trying to do. For what? For second place? For what? He wasn’t going to transfer through with that. Freaking retarded, man," Busch said.

Neither playoff driver was in position to advance to the Championship 4 at Sunday's final in Phoenix, but a second-place finish would've put Busch through if race winner Alex Bowman had been penalized for any infractions during the post-race inspection.

Busch later tweeted, "In one of my post-race interviews I used a word I should never use and I want to apologize for it," but the series said the language violated its conduct guidelines. Busch was not issued a fine and will be allowed to compete at Phoenix on Sunday, Nov. 7.

Prior to the start of the 2021 season, NASCAR Truck Series driver Hailie Deegan received a similar sanction for saying during a livestreamed online simulation race, "Who’s the retard behind me?"

Gary Gastelu is FoxNews.com's Automotive Editor covering the car industry and racing. Follow @foxnewsautos

lilcoop03

Established Member
Just my opinion: I think him saying that makes him just seem more childish rather than offensive to the mentally handicapped..

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Now the word "retarded" is off limits?

I'm surprised nascar doesn't force the technology of every day cars into its cars like lane departure warning, automatic braking if you come too close to a car, blind spot warnings, 106mph speed limiters, etc..,

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I believe that LA or the county wanted all terms like slave cylinder or master cylinder removed from government usage. There is also the push to get rid of master bedroom or master bath in real estate. It just swirls faster the closer you get to the bottom of the bowl.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
200.gif

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
^^^ stfu...that excuse is old and stupid

Now as for Rowdy...things happen, dude is one helluva a wheel man...i hate him but i also love how he speaks and mind. I would last 3 seconds on a public stage with my mouth lol

I cant stand how woke everything is...my god the stuff we used to say to other team on the football field or even the baseball diamond was horrible...but we welcomed it and so did the other team

Additionally...my healthcare co has said we cant use the phrase "breast feeding" anymore as it may be offensive to trans mothers...so now we have to say "chest feeding"...my dumbass couldnt let it go andni had to ask if breast cancer awareness month is now chest cancer awareness month...yeah i got talked to after that meeting

Zemedici

Established Member
Just my opinion: I think him saying that makes him just seem more childish rather than offensive to the mentally handicapped..

this is Kyle ****in Busch we're talking about, your standards were too high to start with lolol

****ING LOL at the PC bullshit. Remember the Bubba Wallace fiasco? smh. not even Nascar escapes the PC and SJW police!

q6543

Established Member
In all fairness... Keselowski is a TURD.

I met him at dream cruise with Rusty wallace a few years back... he doesn't know how to talk or interact with people.
Too sheltered from the real world I guess.

Rusty was cool at least... just holding a Miller lite taking fake sips FWIW.

On further thought I'm gonna start saying RETURD.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My guess is you're too young to have watched any nascar in the 80's or 90's.
You would guess wrong...i was going to races then...and i still go to cup races...i still enjoy nascar...sure the racing is different today but itnis still pretty good

I dont care for the playoffs but i still enjoy the sport a lot

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Probably not the best thing to say, especially when a lot of special needs kids watch NASCAR. I don’t think they should do anything to him, let him dig his own grave. The people will either support him or not, no need to send him to Chyna re-education camp.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You would guess wrong...i was going to races then...and i still go to cup races...i still enjoy nascar...sure the racing is different today but itnis still pretty good

I dont care for the playoffs but i still enjoy the sport a lot

I hate the playoff bullshit. I did make it to a race this year at COTA....Had seasts at turn 15, great ****ing view of the back straight, turns 12,13,14 and of course 15....

Users who are viewing this thread