Utah Concealed Carry class 12.10.11

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Hey MACA im organizing a concealed carry class on December 10th in Tysons Corner VA. The Utah course meets all of the VA conceal carry requirements and also allows you to legally carry in 30 other states. This is open to VA MD PA DE WV residents but does not allow you to conceal carry in MD. Its a 4 hour course and its $85 per person. At the end of the class the instructor will sign and notarize your applications as well as take your fingerprints making this a one stop shop. We have a few more slots available so PM me if you are interested.

concealed-carry-belt.jpg

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Roger teaching it? I took my UT course locally last year. It was very easy if you are at all familiar with firearms.

And fairfax county no longer requires prints, so you only need to send a set to UT.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Roger teaching it? I took my UT course locally last year. It was very easy if you are at all familiar with firearms.

And fairfax county no longer requires prints, so you only need to send a set to UT.

No his name is Dave and he really knows his stuff and a super cool guy. Im really looking forward to it.

flattrack53

Established Member

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Be part of a law enforcement agency. Own your own business or do private security. If you do any of the above....Click this link. This guy will help you get your permit and make sure there is a big OR in your permit so you are not just restricted to at work and to the bank.

Maryland Firearms Training | Maryland Concealed Carry Classes

Also if you want to learn more about MD firearms go to
Maryland Shooters

Thanks for the input! That link was very helpful. It sucks that MD makes it such a hassle to obtain a CCW permit. Law abiding citizens that want to protect themselves are SOL meanwhile hooligans with ill-gotten weapons just carry under the cop's noses.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
bastard! why couldn't you do this when I was there???? LOL! good luck guys and count me as jealous

Users who are viewing this thread