VA meet up for the GTG

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Us from down bottom will swing by there too. There should be about 5 of us. I planned to leave extra early because I felt it would only be right that I'm there when the first people start to arrive, but that would mean that I would have to leave down this way around 7:30a.

I'll see you there.

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
im there for sure.... working on the car tonight hopefully it wont give me problems after tonight... i will be there regardless though

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member
VA guys you wanna meet up at Tysons 2 again around 8:15-8:30? Post up here.

I am not familiar with Tysons II, is there a particular store there that I can use as a landmark? I think Maggiano's was mentioned in the main thread. I'll be there between 8:15 and 8:30 for sure.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I am not familiar with Tysons II, is there a particular store there that I can use as a landmark? I think Maggiano's was mentioned in the main thread. I'll be there between 8:15 and 8:30 for sure.

Maggiano's is a perfect landmark to go by, heres their address I found by doing a quick google search; 2001 International Drive
MC Lean, VA 22102

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
^^^ pump it up in the morning and it should be fine for the day. Seems like mine starts to slowly leak after the wheel has cooled down.

iczar1

Established Member
I'll be following Red Poison. Where down here in Woodbridge are we meeting Red?? Text me the info also just in case. Thanks man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread