Value of 04 Mystic coupe

HPLouis

Established Member
Nice find, what was the price tag?

I'm glad I got mine when I did. Not a MC. But a 04 redfire metallic coupe with 36k, bone stock from the original owners. I paid 27xxx. Not looking to sell it ever lol.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I’ve got to stay off the FaceBook pages. I’m really getting tempted to sell. I had to take both the Shelby and Mystichrome out for a drive to fall back in love with them and not want to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Ran into a guy today that just bought a Mystichrome within the last couple weeks. I think be paid around 50k. He said he offered someone 52k for one and they passed.

HPLouis

Established Member
Ran into a guy today that just bought a Mystichrome within the last couple weeks. I think be paid around 50k. He said he offered someone 52k for one and they passed.

Damn!!!!! All these posts really have me thinking of selling mine but I really don’t want to let it go.

I wish people were going crazy for the GT500 like they do the Terminators. I would rather sell that one.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Well, it looks like the value for a Mystichrome Cobra with this amount of miles is $55k!

HPLouis

Established Member
Well, it looks like the value for a Mystichrome Cobra with this amount of miles is $55k!

Yeah, I was following that on eBay. I had a guy offering me $48K for mine with 10K miles and I told him to hold off so I can see what this sells for. He said he was going to bid on it and I guess he got outbid. I told him I'll do $55K for my car with lower mines and he decided against it.

Users who are viewing this thread