Value of 04 Mystic coupe

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
How much is a '04 Mystichrome Cobra coupe with 14k miles worth? No modifications and very clean. I am looking to buy one and know of a seller that has the aforementioned Cobra.

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
upload_2021-5-10_19-24-5.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nate, I'll agree with you saying that the seller can basically name his price, but I disagree with the "and it will sell". It MIGHT sell is a more true statement. A seller can certainly post a high price and hope for a buyer, but you reach a point where finding a buyer to pay that high price will be very difficult. A lot depends on how much the seller is over "market" price and how anxious a buyer is to have that car.

HPLouis

Established Member
I have a 9400 mile Mystichrome coupe and I have someone on FB that DM's me about every 6 weeks offering $40K for mine. I would imagine high $30's but, like Nate said, it would probably sell quickly at that price.

nxhappy

Established Member
that is super low miles. cars are up like 20%. I would say 40 to 45k to be honest.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Prices for these cars have been shooting up quite rapidly. Because of this, comps are somewhat hard to assess right now. What cars sold for just a year ago don’t reflect the market now. If I was that seller, I’d list it at $39.5k and see what comes of it. It very well could sell quickly, but I’m sure he would make a pretty penny if he has had it more than a year. He could also aim high and set an initial price in the mid-forties to test the waters.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Put more mileage on it. **** saving the car for someone else, just enjoy it
I bought the car in 2015 with 97k on it. It currently sits at almost 121k. I definitely drive it. It would be higher, but it's been down off and on the last year and a half between the blower swap and ECU issues.

Last edited:

HVACdude

Established Member
Like others have said I would list at 35-40 depending on the condition (Rock chips, front plate drilled, amount of docs etc) most of the guys commenting definitely keep a strong eye on the market and in my opinion are usually spot on with pricing on these cars. Idk if it helps to gauge the price of yours and the current state of the market but I have a mystichrome coupe with 7k miles I’m the 2nd owner, Bone stock, paperwork and all the goodies and I’ve gotten multiple offers of 48-50k. Its truly a sellers market right now, factors to consider tho are that the terminator is gonna be 20 years old soon and if the market And inflation can hold out a little bit longer I wouldn’t be shocked to see these cars go even higher in price. That’s just my speculation tho. Good luck with the sale!

Stage 4.6

Established Member
My good friend recently sold his really clean Oxford White with 37xxx miles, VMP, E85, CCW classics and didn't haggle car sold for 35k at first look.

big dad

Established Member
Mine currently resides with 2327 miles and I PDIed it Sept. 02. It has stealth mods and was tuned by Tim Barth while all the mechanical modifications were done by me.

What do you guys think it's worth with the current market value the way it is?

One more thing, it's never been driven in the rain or inclement weather and the exhaust has been polished right up to the manifolds. I'm not bragging just curious to know. Forgot to add it has the parchment inserts which I believe are somewhat rare.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Mine currently resides with 2327 miles and I PDIed it Sept. 02. It has stealth mods and was tuned by Tim Barth while all the mechanical modifications were done by me.

What do you guys think it's worth with the current market value the way it is?

One more thing, it's never been driven in the rain or inclement weather and the exhaust has been polished right up to the manifolds. I'm not bragging just curious to know. Forgot to add it has the parchment inserts which I believe are somewhat rare.
It would be worth more if it was bone stock but I think a good asking price for a Redfire coupe with miles that low would be around high 40s - mid 50s

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

big dad

Established Member
Thanks for you reply. That's some serious coin indeed. If you saw the car in person you'd understand why I said it has stealth mods, even the pulley cover looks stock unless you know what has been modded for a auxillary pulley. The car has not been abused and people would notice that. It has one off mods that I made for it but are not readily apparent but serve a purpose.

dom418

Established Member
Thanks for you reply. That's some serious coin indeed. If you saw the car in person you'd understand why I said it has stealth mods, even the pulley cover looks stock unless you know what has been modded for a auxillary pulley. The car has not been abused and people would notice that. It has one off mods that I made for it but are not readily apparent but serve a purpose.

I have seen it and it is clean! With the market I’d say it’s a $45,000 car.

OP pre COVID that MC would be a $35,000 car, today it’s at least $5000 more

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
One was listed on Kijiji last month for $39000 cad. It had 25000km, absolutely mint. It lasted a day. I'd go with the consensus and say low 40's.

Users who are viewing this thread