Value of Red with grey cloth

oneof185

Established Member
So my brother is considering selling 93. Original paint, panels etc in great shape. No wrecks mostly stock except short throw and flowmaster mufflers. It has 72k miles and he is second owner bought it in 1993 after a guy took a 2000 mile trip and traded it back in. He recently had it appraised and it appraised at an insurance value of $35k, which I thought was crazy but whatever. That speaks to the condition though I think. I'm very particular and I am saying the interior is 9.5/10 and exterior 9/10. It looks as if it's got 25k on it. He's considering selling, I would love to buy it, just don't know what the true value would be and if I could swing it anyway. I don't see too many for sale like this, either way low miles or high more ragged out to really know the value.

WillyB93

Established Member
The best part is you know the car witch may lead you to paying up a little more then someone else. I would say considering the condition, color combo, interior options, and miles the car IMO should be priced somewhere in the 18-22k mark. These cars have seen quite a bit of increase in the last few years, this color combo does not some up for sale very often. There was a 27k mile car in PA for 28k similar color combo and seems to be similar condition.

WillyB93

Established Member
Thank you for the response, exactly who I wanted to hear from to be honest!

No problem, hopefully you and your brother can work it out and you can get it. If not let me know, I have been entertaining picking up a red or another teal car.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Good info from Willy. That car is nowhere close to $35k... not yet at least. The price for 93 Cobras has been marching steadily upwards. That’s what happens with a 1-year only iconic car. If you can get it in the price range that Willy mentioned, grab it.

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, cloth cars are the ones to look for. Sounds nice, tell'em you need the family discount!

Users who are viewing this thread