Value of TR 03 Anniversary with 105k

oneof185

Established Member
Wanted to get thoughts on what would be a good price on the mentioned subject with the following mods:
MSd coil packs, 60lb injectors, h&r race springs, maximum Motorsports caster camber plates, spec flywheel, spec stage 3 clutch, stiegemeier ported blower (not sure stage) 2.76 upper pulley, metco idler kit, MAF, kenne Bell boost a pump, bbk off road x pipe, flowmaster muffler's, slp tips, sub frame connectors, sequential turn signals and tuned, around 500HP.
Car has normal rock chips etc but nothing major. Clean title no accidents. Has chrome replica anniversary wheels in excellent shape, only a few thousand miles on them, 9" and 10.5" and comes with stock ones too. Tires are half worn with nitty 555.
Think that's about it.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Lol, Cobra owners are their own worst enemy. Every time someone asks for a quote you guys always low ball.

With all those mods it should be around 18.5 minimum. You guys put WAY too much into the miles.

There's a Cobra around here going on 400K miles.

I paid 15K for my vert with 75K miles and almost NO mods except for wheels, HE, CAI and a cat back.

After i bought it I had to paint the hood, install inner and outer belts, fix the brakes, replace all bearings in every pulley and changed the fluids.

So i say my vert was worth 15K. This TR sounds like it's worth more than what I paid for my vert.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Condition and miles are what set the prices, not mods. 5k in nice mods will get you maybe 1 or 2k max on a high mileage car that shows it's miles.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Condition and miles are what set the prices, not mods. 5k in nice mods will get you maybe 1 or 2k max on a high mileage car that shows it's miles.
I agree unless its had a blower swap and big fuel system. That IMO adds a lot of value.

oneof185

Established Member
And I said it had normal rock chips but nothing major. So if that was taken as showing it's miles, it wasn't meant that way. Car is very clean for miles and interior very nice with minimal bolster wear on drivers side only.

zredfire04

Established Member
All this talk of value is funny to me. You could offer to pay 15 for it, but if the seller won't take that you won't get it for 15. It's always about what it's worth to the buyer and seller.

oneof185

Established Member
coupe.

I don't recall how to post pics but I think they are pointless as you don't see any of the little flaws anyway from any distance. In a video and pics I have, car looks nice and clean, straight and shiny.
I was thinking 15k was a steal really and 17k is probably fair, just what my thoughts were, so I wanted to get other opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread