Valvoline VR1 SAE 20W-50 on sale at WOOT!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Valvoline - 822347-CS VR1 Racing SAE 20W-50 Motor Oil 1 QT, Case of 6 = $19.99 @ WOOT!

Wasn't sure if anyone here used this oil or not, but WOOT! has it on sale. $19.99 for a case of 6 QTs.

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/valv...ef=w_ngh_dd_so

FYI You can use your Amazon Prime account to login to WOOT! and get free shipping too.

U.M.

oil.jpg

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
My 67 GTO has a Butler Performance 493 in it they recommended I run this oil and always have, so getting 18 qts for the price of 6 is very nice . Thank you for the link.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
So I’m guessing and asking at the same time:
So this is for older style push-rod engines and operating at or above 45F?

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
We’ll I ordered. Little sketched out about the site, but reviews say it’s legit
Relax. WOOT! has been around for a long time and it's actually owned by Amazon. It's just another way for Amazon to off load excess stock. The site has new stuff posted in each of the 8 categories every 24 hours or until it sells out. If you're lucky you'll catch the site when they are having a "WOOT! OFF!". They run sales on stuff that's really low in stock and the prices are usually very good. You have to stay on the site and keep refreshing as things sell out. You may get extra lucky and get the opportunity to buy a "Bag of Crap". Trust me when I say never pass up the opportunity. The folks who operate the WOOT! website are pretty chill :cool:.

So I’m guessing and asking at the same time:
So this is for older style push-rod engines and operating at or above 45F?
I would have thought so based on the description. Not something I would use on an old push rod motor in the winter. This would be good if you were repeatedly beating on it in the heat.

U.M.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Relax. WOOT! has been around for a long time and it's actually owned by Amazon. It's just another way for Amazon to off load excess stock. The site has new stuff posted in each of the 8 categories every 24 hours or until it sells out. If you're lucky you'll catch the site when they are having a "WOOT! OFF!". They run sales on stuff that's really low in stock and the prices are usually very good. You have to stay on the site and keep refreshing as things sell out. You may get extra lucky and get the opportunity to buy a "Bag of Crap". Trust me when I say never pass up the opportunity. The folks who operate the WOOT! website are pretty chill :cool:.

I would have thought so based on the description. Not something I would use on an old push rod motor in the winter. This would be good if you were repeatedly beating on it in the heat.

U.M.
All good buddy, thanks for the share. Got 2 oil changes for the boat cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread