Van, need your opinion.

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
Van-

Wanted to get your thoughts/opinion. Figured I would post this here incase anyone ever had the same question. Looking at getting some harnesses for my '03, just ordered a set of Corbeau's for it. Looking at Willans and Schroth so far, but wanted to get your opinion on a good set of 4-point harnesses for a car that sees both regular street and occasional track use? A few friends of mine have Takata belts and they are stupid comfortable and work great, just not really wanting green belts in my black 10th Anniversary haha.

Van@RevanRacing

Van-

Wanted to get your thoughts/opinion. Figured I would post this here incase anyone ever had the same question. Looking at getting some harnesses for my '03, just ordered a set of Corbeau's for it. Looking at Willans and Schroth so far, but wanted to get your opinion on a good set of 4-point harnesses for a car that sees both regular street and occasional track use? A few friends of mine have Takata belts and they are stupid comfortable and work great, just not really wanting green belts in my black 10th Anniversary haha.

I have a Schroth 4 Point the only problem is I didn't really like the cheesy push button release. Sabelt has a a nice 4 point set up that functions well and has a cam lock which what I prefer. I can also source these if you are interested.

Sabelts are Black and Yellow. I used Sabelt in the 207.7 MPH Texas Mile Super Snake.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread