Vegas Cruise To Fun Ford Weekend in Cali!!!

ChadS98GT

Established Member
Hey guys just spreading the word there is a Cruise from Vegas to Palmdale, CA for the annual Fun Ford Weekend on Nov 1-2nd I am the official cruise rep for The vegas area. This is being presented by All Ford Mustangs

we are planning on leaving at approx 7am saturday morning NOV. 1st and then either returning sunday night or leaving early monday morning. this is yet to be determined.

for a list of the events going on at this years FFW
Click here!

Hotel information is also in that link. They are offering a rate of $69/night for the event. Just tell them you are with the All ford mustang people and they will extend the rate provided rooms are still available.

This should be a great time and hope to see some of you guys come out. if you have any questions feel free to email me or send me a PM on here.

Thanks,
Chad

ChadS98GT

Established Member
Edit to the plans....we are now leaving on friday morning...The tentative plan now is to meet the other cruise legs at Brothers Performance and then all of us cruise out to the track....should be a blast probably 100+ mustangs at least. :)

ChadS98GT

Established Member
Here is a list of Free parts that are going to be raffled off.....keep in mind there is going to be mores stuff.

• 1 - BBK Lowering Springs
• 1 - BBK Clutch Quadrant & Cable
• 1 - BBK Grip Shifter
• 1 - BBK Cold Air Kit
• 2 - Eibach Pro Kit Gift Certificates
• 2 - K&N Cold Air Kit Gift Certificates
• 1 - MM Adjustable Lower Control Arms
• 1 - MM Full Length Sub Frame Connectors
• 8 - CAPS $25 Gift Certificates
• 1 - Borla Catback System
• 1 - Magnaflow Catback System Gift Certificate

Remeber you must register on AFM's website in order to be eligable for these parts/prizes.

Users who are viewing this thread