Vehicle Brand of the Worst Drivers

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone and everyone can be an asshole driver.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
While this is true, I tend to see certain personalities in certain brand/model of cars. From comments above, people have their opinion on this and seem to find the same thing I do.

F**k Inslee, NO MORE MASKS!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Entry level luxury brands cars.
These douchewaffles try to seem important with their entry level car not realizing your average truck is more expensive than their "luxury" car.
These same people are the ones that drive like they own the road.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Never uses a blinker: BMW
Swerves and floors a V6 everywhere: Charger/Challenger
Cuts you off: Lifted Ram 2500/3500s
Talks on a phone 23mph in the left lane: anything Cross-over with a believe sticker on the back
Shit falls out of the back of it and destroys your paint: Old 90s C10/Silverado/Sierra that's bent into a U from being overloaded so many times, driven by a half blind old man who's never not chain smoked

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Never uses a blinker: BMW
Swerves and floors a V6 everywhere: Charger/Challenger
Cuts you off: Lifted Ram 2500/3500s
Talks on a phone 23mph in the left lane: anything Cross-over with a believe sticker on the back
Shit falls out of the back of it and destroys your paint: Old 90s C10/Silverado/Sierra that's bent into a U from being overloaded so many times, driven by a half blind old man who's never not chain smoked
I like the visuals created by this post. Lol

**** Inslee, NO MORE MASKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambro

Established Member
Brodozer truck guys are the worst. I can’t go anywhere without some Tyler chasing me down in his 4.8 silverado. They either want to race, want me to revv it up, or the classic “light em up bro”.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
Subaru drivers. There is the ignorant aggressive BMW drivers, 2nd to them are Maxima drivers that are like BMW drivers but they can't afford a BMW.
And then there is Prius drivers. Clearly in their own world driving through life with the excitement of an NPR show.

But Subaru drivers are the worst. They are everything that a Prius driver is but more. These are the people that are singlehandedly responsible for paper straws. They are miserable middle aged asexual people who narcissistically feel the need to set the pace of others, driving 10 mph under the speed limit, stopping for yellow lights, driving in the left lane at the same speed as the other slow moving vehicle to assure you can't pass.

Nailed it

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
This thread is right up my alley. I've been in here several times, but couldn't nail down a response so I've been waiting in the weeds and observing my fellow road goers in the meantime. My conclusions:

You guys are right about Nissans, especially the small SUV/Crossover crowd. I'm beginning to believe Nissan skipped turn signals in these models. They're also very impatient and don't plan ahead whatsoever. Example: 2 left turn lanes at a light. They're on the inside. The second they get around the turn they're fighting to get over a lane in order to make the next right turn. Morons.

Also correct about Subarus (not including WRX/Sti). Two types: beige Forester with an ancient woman driving, both hands on the wheel going well under the speed limit. Outback/Ascent crowd also piloted by a woman, but she's younger and very likely prefers her own gender (assuming she "identifies" as a woman, of course). A cat decal on the rear window is a dead giveaway.

I have a secret battle going with a chick in an Outback I often to traveling to/from work. She's got a heavy foot. There's a stretch of 55mph roughly 4-5 miles long. If I go 60, she's on my ass. 65, still closer than I'd like. So I gradually accelerate to see how fast I need to go to get rid of her. Evidently her threshold is somewhere between 74 and 76. At that point, I can finally see the entire front of her vehicle in my mirror.

Runners up:
Ford Escape
Larger GM SUVs
The wannabe tough guys in their lifted trucks

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Turn signals, don't get me started. Auto companies could save a bundle of they just got rid of them. No one uses them anyway.

I'd love to have a voice activated display in my back window. Just say "get off my ass" and it displays that for you. Million dollar idea.

**** Inslee, NO MORE MASKS!

96 cobra

Established Member
- Nissan rogues. These little shitbricks are driven almost exclusively by karens, and seemingly fueled by a combination of white claws and homeowners organization documents.

- Subaru Foresters. All the self-important douches and sociopaths who owned pruis, now own teslas or foresters. Teslas have the torque to get out of anyone's way, but foresters are always in everyone's way, and/or driving aggressively for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread