Velgen VMB8 - Matte Silver - 20x9/10.5

bigred2013

Established Member
Velgen VMB8 20x9/10.5 Matte Silver, May Trade.

Throwing around the idea of trading these. Bought them off a 2015 w/ around 1k miles on it, and they've been sitting in my room since! They are flawless. Just thinking more of a different style on my car now! I haven't even had tires put on them.

Looking for something along the lines of a Forgestar CF10/CF5V or maybe F14. Would LOVE some Brushed Titanium CF10 if anyone happens to still have a set, being Forgestar no longer offers the finish!

Would rather not ship at this time, but will consider if you pay shipping. I still have the boxes they came in so. I have shipped wheels from TN to TX before, and ran me around $140 with tires so.

Price is $1300, before shipping. Their $1650 a set new from most vendors, and $1700 or a little more from Velgen.

Paypal only. No "checks".

I am located in Dickson, TN. If you wanna pick them up, $1300, their yours.

Willing to meet within reason to make a trade.

Also interested in trading for a set of Kooks, ARH or Stainless Works Longtubes. Offroad X or H, doesn't matter.

615-574-1683 shoot me a text for pictures/info

Last edited:

DGladhill

Established Member
Throwing around the idea of trading these. Bought them off a 2015 w/ around 1k miles on it, and they've been sitting in my room since! They are flawless. Just thinking more of a different style on my car now! I haven't even had tires put on them.

Looking for something along the lines of a Forgestar CF10/CF5V or maybe F14. Would LOVE some Brushed Titanium CF10 if anyone happens to still have a set, being Forgestar no longer offers the finish!

Would rather not ship at this time, but will consider if you pay shipping. I still have the boxes they came in so. I have shipped wheels from TN to TX before, and ran me around $140 with tires so.

Price is $1300, before shipping. Their $1650 a set new from most vendors, and $1700 or a little more from Velgen.

Paypal only. No "checks".

I am located in Dickson, TN. If you wanna pick them up, $1300, their yours.

Willing to meet within reason to make a trade.

Also interested in trading for a set of Kooks, ARH or Stainless Works Longtubes. Offroad X or H, doesn't matter.

615-574-1683 shoot me a text for pictures/info

If you've got the weight handy, can you give me an estimate shipped to 22408 / post up some pics?

nosscort

Established Member
Pictures would probably really help your guys fs threads.. just a suggestion

bigred2013

Established Member
Hey sorry guys! Haven't been able to get to a computer to shoot anyone a message back. I actually had a guy pick up my stock wheels ( for some reason ) so went ahead and mounted these. I apologize for any inconvenience

Users who are viewing this thread