Vendor Discount Suggestions

IOPNER

Black Crazy
Established Member
MCT,

I have been working on getting us as many discounts as possible. Quite a few in the works right now. But I want to hear form you!! What kind of parts are we all looking at a discount on? Any and all feedback is appreciated.

IOPNER

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I may be able to get aviator pumps for a good deal, a guy at work is buddies with the parts guy at a dealership nearby. He gets fleet price. For example, I bought a tailgate wiring harness for my 92 bronco, list price was around $150. I paid $100. I have to check it out and see how much I can get them for. I will follow up on this to see if I can get a significant discount on them and pm fellow mct'ers.

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
dealer cost i think for aviator pumps is around 165 ish list for 230
i think :)

03TRMN8R

Established Member
I can handle all the Ford OEM discount stuff. Good connections through work and customers. Just need help with p/n's sometimes. Does anyone have the p/n on the Aviator Pumps? Those I can get direct and should be below dealer cost.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by 03TRMN8R
...Does anyone have the p/n on the Aviator Pumps? Those I can get direct and should be below dealer cost.

:thumbsup: 3C5Z-9H307-CA

Randall

Established Member
Guinness - We have a 100% Irish guy here at work. He gets very upset when I spell Guinness wrong.

17479452mainProducts.jpg

Reminder - Don't post after one too many Guinness.....:beer:

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Fellas,
My price on the Aviator pumps is $159.49 plus tax. We have 3 of them on the shelf right now. The Lincoln/Mercury dealers haven't been buying them too much so they are usually in stock. Thanks for the p/n JB.

Chris

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Originally posted by Randall
Guinness - We have a 100% Irish guy here at work. He gets very upset when I spell Guinness wrong.

17479452mainProducts.jpg

Reminder - Don't post after one too many Guinness.....:beer:

Nice Family photo Randall

JP

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Originally posted by 03TRMN8R
Fellas,
My price on the Aviator pumps is $159.49 plus tax. We have 3 of them on the shelf right now. The Lincoln/Mercury dealers haven't been buying them too much so they are usually in stock. Thanks for the p/n JB.

Chris

Anyone gonna verify Aviator pumps are better to get than the focus pumps. There like twice the money right.

JP

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
its a improved focus pump ..shrug ill let you guys know what MD has to say about them

Users who are viewing this thread